The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news.

For all our THPers that like to have some fun with contests, testing and announcements...NEXT WEEK is going to be LOADED!!!!!

Announcements about a certain event in the Lonestar state perhaps?

Hmmm that's a lot of chirping

TapaTalk from the iPhone

interest = piqued

That birdie is screaming!! I heard him through the blizzard !

We are getting pounded right now. Good luck buddy.

Thanks bro you too! At least we have the birdie to look forward to after all the shoveling haha

I'm out here mid round and I could STILL hear the chirping!

For all our THPers that like to have some fun with contests, testing and announcements...NEXT WEEK is going to be LOADED!!!!!
Man alive the hits keep on coming, and I was hoping to get some work done next week, guess not!!!

Awesome! Can't wait!!

Sounds like fun!! Can't wait to see what comes out of THP HQ next.

I do like the sound of that!

Oooh! Yeah! We're going to have some fun next week.

Every week is fun on THP, can't imagine all the greatness coming in the next week.

Awesome! Love hearing that birdie. Can't wait to see what's coming up this week.

Stinks that I'll be out of the country in Guatemala for all the fun. Hope everybody has fun with the birdie.

Can't wait!!!!

This is awesome. The THP birdie really knows how to belt it out.

The THP Birdie knows us and loves us!

That is some song the birdie is singing! Can't wait to find out what the song is about!

Some interesting stuff coming! Can't wait to see whats coming!

The birdie sure keeps busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back