Chicago Area - 2013 THP Invitational #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really going to try to work the magic to make it to this one. It'd be a good tune up before the Morgan Cup too!

Sure will. Hope to see you!

I have very few excuses to miss this one. Chicago you say?

yep, holiday weekends usually busy, but I'll talk about it being Morgan Cup prep work and all will be well

yep, holiday weekends usually busy, but I'll talk about it being Morgan Cup prep work and all will be well

I shouldn't have any trouble selling this one! I like that it's around a holiday. Might even make life easier.

I really hope this doesn't fall on the same weekend as Dave Matthews Band at alpine. It will be close

I am thinking this one will be another that I must attend. Looking forward to the details!

Awesome!!

Heck yeah! Can't wait for this one! Chicago has some amazing courses!

Aw, rats! That's the one weekend I definitely can't make it to Chicago! Oh well...

Alright GregDan!!!

There's gonna be a lot of golfing done with some great THPers this year. 2, possibly 3 invitationals and hopefully headed to help out with the MC!

A no-go for me. Probable tourney that day. Well, still got Cinci.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Hopefully should be able to make this one. Have to check on the request book at work.

Boom!!! Been waiting for details on this one, will be there for sure. So many great courses in the Chicago area!

Ponder mode.

This should be an outstanding stop for sure!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Hell yea I'm excited.

If I can make this event as I plan to, my July will be packed with some serious golf.

Ahhhhhhhhh, I would love to attend this one, but being 4th of July Weekend, I suspect I'll be down in Missouri at the Lake of the Ozarks that weekend. But, I'll keep an eye on that weekend just in case I am able to make it.

~Rock

Holiday weekends can be tough, but luckily we are far enough out that I should be able to get it on the calendar. Really interested to hear what you come up with as far as quality vs. value vs. accessibility, as I still haven't figured it out :arrogant:

Holiday weekends can be tough, but luckily we are far enough out that I should be able to get it on the calendar. Really interested to hear what you come up with as far as quality vs. value vs. accessibility, as I still haven't figured it out :arrogant:

It's not easy. I've been looking at courses for two months now. Chicago golf is not cheap.

It's not easy. I've been looking at courses for two months now. Chicago golf is not cheap.

However it's one of it not the best place in the us for public golf, according to golf digest.

However it's one of it not the best place in the us for public golf, according to golf digest.

That I can believe. Some amazing looking properties.

This is awesome.

July 6th gives me a chance to be able to make it.

I still might need a call to my wife from somebody of influence, just to convince her that I have to attend.

Anything outdoor related is gonna be expensive in the midwest were used to it. They have 7 months to make what other climates have all year to make. Simple economics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back