2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

This is very strange TD. I have sent an email into Matt. I have not had a single issue logging in, so I am struggling to recreate it.
The error message I'm getting is:
Unable to display page content. An incorrect URL has been entered.

I refreshed and the proper screen came up. Thanks

I should take a picture of the standings probably be the last time I will be as high as 11th.

Same thing happens to me, Philly. I have go through process of recreating password each time, then once I reset it I'm in. Then the next week I do it all over again.

Hi lambro2,
You shouldn't have to reset your password every week, that seems a bit strange. Do you leave the "remember me" box checked when you log in? Let me know if this continues to happen and I can work with you to get it figured out.

Thanks,
Matt

Come on Dustin. Kick those taylormades in gear. You better make the cut!!

Not a bad run this week jumping from 145 to 102 position. Missing the first week hurt bad, but it's a long season.

Whoa....I fell off a cliff this week. 12th to 73rd. GG dropped from 1st to 36th. She is not happy.

Whoa....I fell off a cliff this week. 12th to 73rd. GG dropped from 1st to 36th. She is not happy.

You and me both. Went from 128 to 83 last week and this week went from 83 to 119. Ugh, gonna be a long year methinks.

You and me both. Went from 128 to 83 last week and this week went from 83 to 119. Ugh, gonna be a long year methinks.

Still plenty of golf ahead

Un freaking real... I went from 106 to 125 to 134. Next week I am hoping to move in the right direction, for once.

Why oh why did i take Sneds out. Went from 35 to 88

I made a big jump this week. From 149th to 78th. Happy Dance :bananadance::banana:

moved up into the top 100 finally at 98th!
finally picked up Sneds and it did me good.

Arg, I got destroyed. Down to 121st.

I am pretty terrible at this fantasy golf stuff, at least I picked Sneds but only 3 made the cut that is just sad. I need to do some more research before Thursday!

Anyone know where I'm sitting??????

Gotta make the most of it whilst it lasts

Funny guy! Congrats on the top spot. I was hoping to be a little higher than 48 but it is nice to be in the top 50 anyway.

I just want to say I royally suck at this.

Anyone know what alternate means?

I'm thinking it's telling me to pick somebody else, not really sure. Just hanging in the back of the pack until sneak attack preparation begins.

Back