Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can think about lately is the X-hot pro irons. Want them bad. What I really need is to get my wedges sorted and a rangefinder. Must stay focused.

Hello there...

i-T2kfCXH-L.jpg

i-RKfvkvB-L.jpg

i-tZgLfXf-L.jpg

Dang those look nice

Is it pondering if I finally made a purchase decision. Since I can't order til tomorrow, I am pondering all night about my first brand new set or irons in 15 years, Mizuno MP-64 with KBS Tour Stiffs. I can;t wait, my first set of forged irons.
Did you go through the fitting process? I was looking at those too. I hit a few of the MP 63s this week. Awesome. 64 is probably even better

Is it pondering if I finally made a purchase decision. Since I can't order til tomorrow, I am pondering all night about my first brand new set or irons in 15 years, Mizuno MP-64 with KBS Tour Stiffs. I can;t wait, my first set of forged irons.

ponder away dude. Good call on the Irons. Mizzuno forged are awesome

Did you go through the fitting process? I was looking at those too. I hit a few of the MP 63s this week. Awesome. 64 is probably even better

Yeah, almost got talked into the MP-H4 for the "off days". Decided to focus more on the "on" days.

The new Nike wedges are some of the most gorgeous things I have ever seen. I want SCORS badly, but these are straight sissy

The new Nike wedges are some of the most gorgeous things I have ever seen. I want SCORS badly, but these are straight sissy

They're awfully shiny. I bet a sunny day would be troublesome. .

Well hello there black ox Nike wedge. How are you?

I have started to make the move from being a hoarder. Haha.

I got a Ogio Torque for Christmas to replace my old beaten up Hoofer. I love the 14 way dividers, but I miss having a stand. I find myself looking at 14-way stand bags. I really like this guy, but don't want to insult my parents. I may just have to move my clubs into the Ogio every time I play with pops...lol.

cfli-citronwhiteblack.jpg

Dont really have any club ponders.....and that bothers me. I think I'm going to ponder a stand bag for no real reason other than not currently having one. Maybe I'll ponder an adjustable driver with readily available tips for shaftiness.

Dont really have any club ponders.....and that bothers me. I think I'm going to ponder a stand bag for no real reason other than not currently having one. Maybe I'll ponder an adjustable driver with readily available tips for shaftiness.

pondering any specific stand bags yet?

Man, a week late, that Bstone bag on ebay for $100 new was a winner, now they are $170ish

I'm not in too big of a hurry on them, when I walk I use my ClicGear anyway......they just look so nice. I'm just having withdrawals from no recent golf purchases. I hate it.....

I'm not in too big of a hurry on them, when I walk I use my ClicGear anyway......they just look so nice. I'm just having withdrawals from no recent golf purchases. I hate it.....

Want some Mizuno JPX 800 pros with c-tapers...lol

Do these golf purchases have to be for you?

I am feeling the same way. Still pondering the LE Ecco Zero's but the thought of $190 for a pair of shoes still does not sit well with me....although the wife already said yes.

Then I start thinking a new SeeMore and the MC equipment thoughts are there. Truly at a loss what to do. At least I got some new balls Sunday!

I need to ask Jman to send me a milled SeeMore....reading this Jman?!?! CS please! And 35"! And backweighted grip! I am not being picky though.

I am feeling the same way. Still pondering the LE Ecco Zero's but the thought of $190 for a pair of shoes still does not sit well with me....although the wife already said yes.

Then I start thinking a new SeeMore and the MC equipment thoughts are there. Truly at a loss what to do. At least I got some new balls Sunday!

I need to ask Jman to send me a milled SeeMore....reading this Jman?!?! CS please! And 35"! And backweighted grip! I am not being picky though.

SeeMores are my go-to feel good purchases. When I get sad, I go to my happy place....which is my "man nook" (not much of a cave) and molest my j40s and SeeMores. When it come to my SeeMores though, one is none, two is one and enough is never enough....there's never enough.

SeeMores are my go-to feel good purchases. When I get sad, I go to my happy place....which is my "man nook" (not much of a cave) and molest my j40s and SeeMores. When it come to my SeeMores though, one is none, two is one and enough is never enough....there's never enough.

I hear ya dude, I just need to be more active on the lookout to expand my collection although I will likely end up in a bidding war with you. Hahaha

Dont you live close to SeeMore headquarters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back