2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Heading to doc in a hr to see what's up with the wrist.. will update

Sent from my DROID X2

Buck, JB's idea is a good one. We must get you on that flight!

Ok, after listing to dr. Yada yada..I'll be playin, cortisone/steroid pills, (no antlers spray dang it.) brace. Ibprophin

Sent from my DROID X2

YES! They just told you it's old age catching up again didn't they?

Pretty much..told me prioritize whats important. & not as much..told him work falls to bottom of list. :)

Sent from my DROID X2

Ok, after listing to dr. Yada yada..I'll be playin, cortisone/steroid pills, (no antlers spray dang it.) brace. Ibprophin

Sent from my DROID X2

good to hear Bulldog! glad you're able to play bud! hope i can make it and see you again!

With bulldog in, we still looking for one more?

i believe we might be or we might have enough hoping those people that said they were interested contacted Morgan today.

I am really pulling for the the additional 4-some. That would be awesome!

so it's possibly 36 + 4 from Callaway? that would be pretty sweet

Sent from my DROID X2

I've got prescription strength Ibuprofen for my arthritis aches so we're set dude!

Motel 6 keeps their roaches well trained so you shouldn't have any problems... :clown:

As long as their trained to fetch a Guinness from the cooler we'll get along okay

As long as their trained to fetch a Guinness from the cooler we'll get along okay

I knew I like you..ahh ladie Guinness

Sent from my DROID X2

I knew I like you..ahh ladie Guinness

Sent from my DROID X2

Guinness and Ibuprofen, it's what's for Dinner, and lunch and breakfast

Lets keep this on topic please. Thank you.

Back