WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea man i like the black bag i got a great deal on mine and i couldnt pass it up i wish i coulda got a black one cuz the whites gonna be a pain to keep clean lol

looks good
e2e5y9e2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk 2

Updated photos with some new mods and customisation...

I'm currently using an OGIO Sprint stand bag the majority of the time because of the convenience of it however I have a 2012 Titleist staff bag that houses the ever growing plethora of equipment that wont fit within the 14 I can carry. Also recently went on a paintfill expedition. Started out with red and black to match my staff bag but I didn't really like it as much as the current combination. These look great in both bags but especially in the OGIO... my wife is going to attempt to knit some orange, black and white head cover similar to the one I already have to really set it off.

_DSC95392of20_zps1c6d1cdd.jpg
[/IMG]

Driver- Nike VR Pro 9.5* w MRC Diamana Ahina Stiff @44.5". This driver is only recently back in the bag after I got the courage to pull the Ahina shaft and re-fit it with the orig str8fit tip from a stock Nike Project X 6.0. Turned this thing into a weapon and kicked a 910D3 w Kiyoshi Black out of the bag-maybe for good.

3Wood- I've gone way back in time and re-shafted an original Nike Sasquatch 15* with a Project X 7C3 that I had originally from the D3. Tipped it 1" and then butt trimmed to get it to 43". The changes are phenomenal when it comes to the ballflight I have created and so much control its amazing. This combo forced the retirement of an almost new RBZ 3wood. Went a little nuts when I was paintfilling too...

5Wood- Stock standard R11 Ti playing at 19*, new addition as a trial of a 5wood again as Ive been using irons or an 18* hybrid for ages.

3Hybrid- Nike VR 3-21* with a Voodoo shaft in it. Will be putting a DGS300 to match my irons in it very soon. An oldie but a goodie.

4-PW- Taylormade TP MB's with DGS300's at D4 and 1* upright. These are some really nice irons that I really enjoy using. If I decided to get a new set it would be the VR Pro blades but really only for the aesthetics of them. I feel these play just as good.

Wedges- 52.08 & 58.06 Vokey SM4's. A relatively new acquisition for the bag. I really like them however the loft's maybe an experiment in progress as I used to play 52-56-60 without a 5 wood, we will see how it goes.

Putter- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant at 33". I love this putter...there isn't much more I can say. Thought I'd add a little colour to the rear dots as well as a bit of black to the sightline- the white I couldn't see in the sun.... is a work in progress.

Ball-2013 version 20Xi

Shoes- Nike TW13 Free in Black

_DSC954710of20_zps81b92293.jpg
[/IMG]

_DSC955114of20_zps39cd09ff.jpg
[/IMG]

_DSC95603of4_zps734575d8.jpg
[/IMG]

_DSC95592of4_zps93b7e156.jpg
[/IMG]

_DSC95614of4_zps799304f7.jpg
[/IMG]

_DSC95458of20_zps9e821b1f.jpg
[/IMG]

_DSC95436of20_zps7ad9a5ac.jpg
[/IMG]

_DSC955417of20_zps41a4a7b6.jpg
[/IMG]

_DSC955518of20_zps6784bf05.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope you enjoy as much as I do..

This is what I have been working on.

nepavety.jpg

e2yvy8u7.jpg

yjymapes.jpg

yju6ugum.jpg

gaqysa9y.jpg

vu6yva3u.jpg

9edaneza.jpg

jaje6u8a.jpg

Nice looking setup Blu

Great looking bag blu

Great looking bag Blu!

Should have my new bag setup this weekend. Finally got it set for a long while.

u3y2y8uv.jpg

nanazuhe.jpg

My bag ready for spring... I've got lime green fever!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

u3y2y8uv.jpg

nanazuhe.jpg

My bag ready for spring... I've got lime green fever!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like what you did to the ATV wedge with the paintfill

Here's my babies. What's listed in my sig.
mebatu2a.jpg

e9y5u6e8.jpg

I love seeing this type of set-up. It looks great. A lot of good bags being shown lately.

I love seeing this type of set-up. It looks great. A lot of good bags being shown lately.

Thanks Casey! I'm in love with my set.

Chasing, blu, fantastic looking bags guys!!!

Great looking bag Blu!

Should have my new bag setup this weekend. Finally got it set for a long while.

Looking forward to seeing it man, you've been doing work on that bag recently!

Blu, that is effing gorgeous.

Blu has been busy, oh my - HOT!

Blu that bag is amazing. Nice.

Blu that bag looks slick!

Nice Blu. Soon you'll be telling us forged=butter and real golfers only play blades.

You're my boy Blu. That is a good looking bag man. Btw hit the Xtreme woods...I made a mistake buying the X Hot and hitting it already. Damn it

Nice Blu. Soon you'll be telling us forged=butter and real golfers only play blades.

Don't forget the Japanese made shafts. So I can also comment about how superior Japanese equipment is.

You're my boy Blu. That is a good looking bag man. Btw hit the Xtreme woods...I made a mistake buying the X Hot and hitting it already. Damn it

Eeeesh. I don't know what to tell you. The extremes are everything the xhots are plus adjustability.

The bag looks sweet blu!

Got my wedges today so I'm ready to go. No changes for a while (except maybe a PTM... :act-up:)

Sadly I have no buttery, Japanese goodness but I think I'll get by..

20130214185626.jpg

20130214185935.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back