What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeeMore m1 Private Reserve - Black finish w/ copper insert.

Yes.

Oh man. What a sweet putter. Awesome purchase. I approve. Haha

Terrible pic form the auction, but its so cool to see the milling in the cavity insert as well:

$(KGrHqV,!o0FEF22rOO)BRDskr5Gng~~60_57.JPG

Terrible pic form the auction, but its so cool to see the milling in the cavity insert as well:

Still really gorgeous, nice buy JMan

I love that "diamond" (not sure what its called) finish. At least you know what the back cavity looks like. It will be a complete suprise when the M1 I won arrives at my door.

Jman, how long between arriving and paintfilling? Or are you going to let that bad boy be awesome as is?

As soon as I open it!

Bought a new Sun Mountain Hybrid stand bag to replace my 8yr old Lynx stand bag. Looks great, plenty of storage space & seems very sturdy.

$100 credit for price match on President's Day Sale at GS from Driver/FW purchase plus $20 off for the hybrid...and yep 3/4 Hybrid added to the bag.
2013-amp-hybrid-1.png

$100 credit for price match on President's Day Sale at GS from Driver/FW purchase plus $20 off for the hybrid...and yep 3/4 Hybrid added to the bag.
2013-amp-hybrid-1.png

Nice! Can't wait to get some feedback on one of these beauties.

2013-amp-hybrid-1.png

Awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Didn't buy anything, but Dev sent me a sleeve of 2012 Q stars to try out!

Thanks Dev!

Didn't buy anything, but Dev sent me a sleeve of 2012 Q stars to try out!

Thanks Dev!

Nice. Dev is a good guy enjoy!

2013-amp-hybrid-1.png

Great look club and for a great deal.

Great work jman. I didn't have a chance to snipe it. Lead tape would look great on that putter.

That putter.... Oh how I wanted that putter.

Great pickup!

That putter.... Oh how I wanted that putter.

Haha, want an m5x?

If it ever leaves the nest, I'll holler, for sure.

Gracias Blu! No lead tape for this one anywhere except under the grip as a backweight!

Haha, want an m5x?

If it ever leaves the nest, I'll holler, for sure.

Gracias Blu! No lead tape for this one anywhere except under the grip as a backweight!
No way dude. I actually have something cooking with SeeMore and that Putter I pm'd you about last night... Could be AWESOME.

No way dude. I actually have something cooking with SeeMore and that Putter I pm'd you about last night... Could be AWESOME.

I like this. A lot.

I can't give that damn m5x away! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back