The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid people. Somebody told me to go drive over railroad tracks with her in the car. Have you dealt with a pregnant person before? They are on the edge of insanity and peeing their pants 75% of their waking hours.

yeah that has no bueno written all over it

Been there, done that!

My wife made me eat super spicy food for like 4 days straight. It was pure torture. Didnt work either. That baby is coming when it's ready. Not a moment sooner.

Your avatar makes me laugh dude all I can think of is when he fires the guy in the conference room doing the eyesight tests
I love this avatar. It's no Abe Lincoln, but I find it quite fitting for me.

My wife made me eat super spicy food for like 4 days straight. It was pure torture. Didnt work either. That baby is coming when it's ready. Not a moment sooner.
Why did you have to eat it? You werent pregnant too, were you?

Hawk -
My wife was 38+1 and just had enough. She used to be an L&D nurse so she knew all about castor oil. Had me run to Walgreens, dropped the $5 on it, 8 hours later, we are jumping in the car. She was only in labor for abt 6 hours total too, no pitocin or anything.

Sleeping at the hospital does suck tho. I swear if prisoners had to sleep on those hospital couch/bed things, our society would be alot better off.

Hawk -
My wife was 38+1 and just had enough. She used to be an L&D nurse so she knew all about castor oil. Had me run to Walgreens, dropped the $5 on it, 8 hours later, we are jumping in the car. She was only in labor for abt 6 hours total too, no pitocin or anything.

Sleeping at the hospital does suck tho. I swear if prisoners had to sleep on those hospital couch/bed things, our society would be alot better off.

I'll broach the subject here in a bit :D

As for the hospital sleeping, it sure is the worst. So uncomfortable and you have people coming and going all the time. We're keeping her in the room this time instead of the nursery at night this time around. We think they had the boy up all night because of the commotion in there.

I am crabby. Our baby is now overdue and everybody's sort of on edge :D

It's like Christmas, but you don't know the actual date, so you wake up every morning and there's still no present under the tree :angry:

As you said, there are worse things though. Ours were born at 34-5 and 35 weeks, so the worrying was on a completely different direction, although only one required a NICU stay and both are great now.

I hope baby Hawk arrives soon and safely.

As you said, there are worse things though. Ours were born at 34-5 and 35 weeks, so the worrying was on a completely different direction, although only one required a NICU stay and both are great now.

I hope baby Hawk arrives soon and safely.

Thanks, Donne. Good point too. Our friends just had their third at 30 weeks. Helicopter ride and all.

It's like Christmas, but you don't know the actual date, so you wake up every morning and there's still no present under the tree :angry:[/QUOTE

I've got a grandson on the way in the next few weeks. My son said he wishes the baby would hurry up and get here because he "feels he's living with the devil". Apparently she's ready to stop being preggo.........

Thanks, Donne. Good point too. Our friends just had their third at 30 weeks. Helicopter ride and all.

Scary stuff when they are early and you can't do anything to keep them cooking longer.

I am crabby. Our baby is now overdue and everybody's sort of on edge

It's like Christmas, but you don't know the actual date, so you wake up every morning and there's still no present under the tree :angry:[/QUOTE

I've got a grandson on the way in the next few weeks. My son said he wishes the baby would hurry up and get here because he "feels he's living with the devil". Apparently she's ready to stop being preggo.........

Luckily, she's not quite that bad lol!

Is new baby hawk a girl hawk or a boy hawk?

Baby girl this time around. One of each for us now :D

It's like Christmas, but you don't know the actual date, so you wake up every morning and there's still no present under the tree :angry:

The little Hawk doesn't want to leave the nest dude. Its like Alaska where you live.. he/she is waiting for warmer weather

Scary stuff when they are early and you can't do anything to keep them cooking longer.

I couldn't imagine dude. Their little guy is now three months old and weighs the same as a newborn.

The little Hawk doesn't want to leave the nest dude. Its like Alaska where you live.. he/she is waiting for warmer weather

It was almost 40 yesterday. I had the windows down!

One for the PGA, one for the LPGA, I like it.

There you go lol. I'm hoping she wants to join me and the boy one of these days. Hopefully she gets her mom's athleticism and not mine.

Congrats in advance for the new arrival Hawk

Baby girl this time around. One of each for us now :D

One for the PGA, one for the LPGA, I like it.

And an excuse to play from the ladies tees so he can keep up when he can't hit it as far as the kids do :D

Congrats in advance for the new arrival Hawk

And an excuse to play from the ladies tees so he can keep up when he can't hit it as far as the kids do :D

Thank you sir. My kid is going to work me over if he keeps at it. I hope so at least!

Ponderous how clueless some people are in businesses. They just dont get it.

Why is it when you want to get something done before you have to leave work early that it takes forever to do.....looks like we have got either some network problems or a server is dying as I have tried 3 times to get some work done and it has got to about 70% and then failed with a different error message each time

Guess I know what I will be doing first thing tomorrow.....assuming the problem gets fixed in the meantime :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back