Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny you say that Army, because last week I changed mine and finished horribly. This week I left it alone and have 5 guys in the top 10 right now. Still early though.
Yeah it's funny how that works. Last week I made changes but they must have been after the roster freeze and I ended up doing fantastic. This week I get the changes in on time and it's not looking good. Thank goodness there are 3 more rounds in this tournament.

Dj, what was that?

Not looking too good. I do have Sergio, though.

Longest drive was 306, think DJ may have beat that with 3-wood. Now to see if they find his first one or not.

Watching Riviera I think of Bill Murray from Zombieland. "Got in nine at Riviera, just walked on, nobody there"

I love hole 10 at Rivirea one of my favorite holes on tour each year. You can make a 2 or a 6 in a heartbeat

Another lackluster performance from Team Reed in the 1st Round.

BDG5aFaCUAAz9bT.png:large

Doing ok.. Just pretty average
betuqydu.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

#1 and #19 lol

luckily its all about picking the winner in these, so hopefully Kuchar can hold it

#1 and #19 lol

luckily its all about picking the winner in these, so hopefully Kuchar can hold it

I'm in a similar boat. Hope Kuch can hold on.

Went to the site to make some last minute changes, and it seems the deadline has passed.
I'm going to be depressed if CHIII and James Hahn finish 1-2.

Of course, given the last couple weeks I was just going to switch out a few top-10 guys for a few T-68s. Last minute tinkering is not a strength for me.

I won't be depressed

What's up with Badds today? 3 over? Come on man.

That's what happens to guys who read their own press clippings. :confused2:All of the "experts" were hyping him this week. Laid a major egg.

Good to see Bubba playing like :poop:

I see GMAC or Luke going low today. I just feel it. One round to shake off the rust and ready to go.

#1 and #19 lol

Yep and I am still being shut out. I do have Kuchar this week so he will probably fall of pace this weekend. :sad:

Good to see Bubba playing like :poop:

I'm not usually one to root against a guy, but it sure is easy to root against Bubba.

Okay, wait... maybe I am actually one to root against a guy.

Lovin me some Sergio right now

Luke Donald, why must you have such colourful score cards?

Pretty sweet leaderboard setting up right now. Donald, Kuchar, Garcia, Schwartzel, Scott, Mahan, Cabrera all in the top 10.

Luke Donald, why must you have such colourful score cards?

So far I'm liking the color of today's scorecard! I'm hoping all my guys can make the cut, that would be fun.

Pretty sweet leaderboard setting up right now. Donald, Kuchar, Garcia, Schwartzel, Scott, Mahan, Cabrera all in the top 10.

Seriously. Lots of potential for an awesome weekend!

Yeah, Charl is hot today!

So far I'm liking the color of today's scorecard! I'm hoping all my guys can make the cut, that would be fun.

I'm liking it now, the first couple of holes was up and down for him. Similar to yesterday, slow start, but then turned it on.

Garcia is rocking a strange driver swing.. It looks like he's spending most of the downswing and follow through kind of centered on his back leg with his weight.

Luke Donald stepping it up... he was looking a little rust yesterday. And his putting seemed a bit strange, but today he is looking fresher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back