croebuck3

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone, checked out the site from afar for awhile now and I love this site so I thought I should introduce myself. Learned the game from my grandpa when I was a kid but didn't have the attention span for it. Picked it back up about four years ago and fell in love. I'm guessing there's a few people on here with similar experiences.

Anyways I currently play TM R7's, Burner driver with Walter Hagan fairways. Cheap stuff till I raise my skill level a bit. But I do love window shopping, who doesn't right, one of the reasons I love this site so much are the reviews and great info. Nice to meet everyone. Take care.

Welcome to thp, what part of Ohio? Well represented on this site!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

I went to Ohio once...

Welcome to THP from a fellow lefty

Welcome to THPTHP

Welcome to the forum, croebuck3. You'll like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow Ohioan.

Don't worry about War Eagle being here once...it was too cold for him to worry about him coming back.

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome!

Welcome from here in Cleveland

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise

Hey-hey! What is about lefty golfers in Ohio? I have a regular 4some that I play with, 2 lefties and a lefty who plays righty. Another different group I play with a couple times a year... all three lefties... Its uncanny. I can't even try out someone else's clubs on occasion...

Lefty From Ohio

Welcome to the forum! Where are you in Ohio?

Edit- looked at your profile, several guys out your way in Columbus. Are you in Columbus or the area of Columbus? Lots of guys with in an hr or hr n a half from you.

If you can make Sunday at the Ohio outing I believe there's still room!

Welcome!!

Back