The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am entirely too stupid to figure out tapatalk!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yesterday SUCKED. Had an interview in the morning that went really well, got notified in the afternoon that I didn't get the job. Then, we were supposed to get the keys to our house yesterday (after it didn't happen last week!) and that didn't happen.

I sure as heck hope we get our keys today or I am going to start busting some heads.

Today will be better, today will be better, today will be better! Breathe.
Are you still subbing? and aren't you trying to get a full-time position at a school?

I'm sure you are in fine health, what's so bad about a physical?
It's just really annoying.. Especially since the only period i wont be at school for is my study hall.

Are you still subbing? and aren't you trying to get a full-time position at a school?

Yep I'm still subbing. Sitting in a class right now since it is the teachers prep.

The job I applied for was a full time teaching job for the rest of the year. Salary plus full benefits. It just pissed me off because one of the two interviewers kind of led me to believe I was getting the job. He even told me he had me pegged as their guy and wanted me over the guy they went with. Oh well. Everything happens for a reason.

Physicals are a little annoying but definitely worth it to make sure everything is good.

Yep I'm still subbing. Sitting in a class right now since it is the teachers prep.

The job I applied for was a full time teaching job for the rest of the year. Salary plus full benefits. It just pissed me off because one of the two interviewers kind of led me to believe I was getting the job. He even told me he had me pegged as their guy and wanted me over the guy they went with. Oh well. Everything happens for a reason.

Physicals are a little annoying but definitely worth it to make sure everything is good.
you'll get one. Youre a good guy. As long as you know how to teach, which you probably do if youre trying to be a teacher, than you'll get one eventually. As for the house, that realy sucks that they keep post-poning giving it to you, do you know why they are?

Yesterday SUCKED. Had an interview in the morning that went really well, got notified in the afternoon that I didn't get the job. Then, we were supposed to get the keys to our house yesterday (after it didn't happen last week!) and that didn't happen.

I sure as heck hope we get our keys today or I am going to start busting some heads.

Today will be better, today will be better, today will be better! Breathe.

DAY--UM!!

bust the doors down on your house and move in!

1700 tax return with my wife and I both claiming zero and no children. What a crock.

Down from about 5500$ four years ago.

Hell.. We claim one child, have a house payment, and we will owe in the neighborhood of 2 grand again. The best part is my ex has sole custody of my 2 boys, I pay a more than generous amount of child support, yet I see them twice a week but can't claim either one. My current wife has 2 kids with her loser ex, they have 'joint" custody, yet he moved to Florida in May after losing his job , somehow bought a house, had his piddling amount of child support further rediced, and he only saw them maybe one weekend a month even before that. But hey - he gets to claim 1 starting again as soon as he gets a job.

Sorry to hijack your rant with a rant JRod!

DAY--UM!!

bust the doors down on your house and move in!
Like the lowes commercial with the couple busting down the wall.

i need new speakers for my car. ASAP. All i can listen to is country and Living Colour. Theyre good, but they get old.

you'll get one. Youre a good guy. As long as you know how to teach, which you probably do if youre trying to be a teacher, than you'll get one eventually. As for the house, that realy sucks that they keep post-poning giving it to you, do you know why they are?

Oh I know, and subbing will keep me busy for the rest of this school year but it would have actually been a substantial pay increase (over subbing) and full benefits which would be nice. I'm actually not too mad about not getting the job. The interview was good experience, I just felt like the guy kind of led me on and got my hopes up.

As for the house, it is bank owned and for some unknown reason they are dragging their asses when it comes to signing the final paperwork. Everything has cleared as far as funding, inspection, etc. They are just being extremely unprofessional about getting the documents signed and returned in a timely fashion.

Oh I know, and subbing will keep me busy for the rest of this school year but it would have actually been a substantial pay increase (over subbing) and full benefits which would be nice. I'm actually not too mad about not getting the job. The interview was good experience, I just felt like the guy kind of led me on and got my hopes up.

As for the house, it is bank owned and for some unknown reason they are dragging their asses when it comes to signing the final paperwork. Everything has cleared as far as funding, inspection, etc. They are just being extremely unprofessional about getting the documents signed and returned in a timely fashion.
Can you talk to their manager about it? Or have you already?

I've heard that can happen with banks sometimes. Sounds like it is getting to the ridiculous point... Hope they get you squared away soon before you start headbutting people.

Can you talk to their manager about it? Or have you already?

It's out of our hands. My realtor and mortgage broker have been all over them, so they are hearing about it for sure. It's just a waiting game for us.

What size speakers do you need?

It's out of our hands. My realtor and mortgage broker have been all over them, so they are hearing about it for sure. It's just a waiting game for us.

What size speakers do you need?
Not a clue. Its a '92 subaru Legacy L.
Edit: Front: 6-1/2"
Rear: 6-1/2", 6-1/2"
Front door: 6-1/2"
Rear side panel: 6-1/2"
Rear deck: 6-1/2"
thats what i got from a quick search
i just need fronts tho.

I've heard that can happen with banks sometimes. Sounds like it is getting to the ridiculous point... Hope they get you squared away soon before you start headbutting people.

I might have to fly in Jake and start busting some heads. It's just stupid because last Friday was our closing date originally. Then everything got done early and we signed on Wednesday. We were told we'd get our keys on Thursday, then it became Friday, then it became Tuesday because Monday was a holiday, now it's Wednesday, stupid. We have to sign papers every day that it takes because we are past our original closing date. Just a hassle. We want our house damnit.

Pick the lock, call locksmith, change locks. Boom!

Not a clue. Its a '92 subaru Legacy L.
Edit: Front: 6-1/2"
Rear: 6-1/2", 6-1/2"
Front door: 6-1/2"
Rear side panel: 6-1/2"
Rear deck: 6-1/2"
thats what i got from a quick search
i just need fronts tho.

So...6-1/2"?? Lol. I'll see what I have. I bought a nice set of speakers ($100) a little while back and then sold the car they were supposed to go in. If they are the right size you can have them, but lets take this to PMs so we don't cluster this rant thread with possible good news, lol.

Pick the lock, call locksmith, change locks. Boom!

Already thought of that! Ha ha our realtor (my mom) actually has the keys but can't officially give them to us until all is said and done. She can lose her license and we can get in trouble if they find out we got in early. Just not worth it.

I've never heard of a bank not signing their portion of the docs before closing. Usually the HUD and one or two more forms are all the seller needs to sign anyway.

Seems the title company or attorney's office who did the closing along with the listing agent also need to be saying wtcrap is going on here. Especially if they've already received your wire, your lender's wire, and a copy of the closing docs.

I've never heard of a bank not signing their portion of the docs before closing. Usually the HUD and one or two more forms are all the seller needs to sign anyway.

Seems the title company or attorney's office who did the closing along with the listing agent also need to be saying wtcrap is going on here. Especially if they've already received your wire, your lender's wire, and a copy of the closing docs.

That's exactly what our realtor and lender have been telling us, just how odd this is. They have been all over them since last Friday so I know they are getting an earful at the very least. Just unprofessional on their part if everything I've been told is true. Like I said, the realtor is my mom so I don't think she'd lie to us. We'll just wait it out. It sucks but whatever, life goes on.

That's exactly what our realtor and lender have been telling us, just how odd this is. They have been all over them since last Friday so I know they are getting an earful at the very least. Just unprofessional on their part if everything I've been told is true. Like I said, the realtor is my mom so I don't think she'd lie to us. We'll just wait it out. It sucks but whatever, life goes on.

She'd have no reason to lie ether way. That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard of. What bank owned the property?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back