2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

Play is done for the day

Here's Mr. Mcilroy enjoying the weather:

BDkXXy_CMAAaMRv.jpg:large

I wouldnt mind if the Jason Day and ZJ match had a re-do as well as Dufner.

Other than that, I am pretty good with the rest of them

Golf Channel just showed a live shot, it is really starting to accumulate. No more play today. Nothing official but there's no way.

Why don't we wash out today's matches and start again!

That live shot is crazy!!

Only if he's looking to give all you sorry bums charity. Hell to the no Kelly!!

Haha you and i both know "good good" and "lets go for beers" are the only things i wanna hear that weekend

Still don't know why it was stopped.

Oooh thats some serious accumulation. The storm will likely only dump for a few hours as it took forever to arrive but pushed through pretty quick. If the temps don't change though, they are going to have some snow to contend with tomorrow.

They just need orange balls

walking in a winter wonderland

So this is the 7th tournament of 2013 and so far we have seen one run 2 days late due to wind, one get a half day behind due to rain, one get a whole day behind due to rain, and now we get snow that will probably make this one run at least a round and a half behind schedule...maybe more..

Who wants to set up a pool to pick which tournament gets delayed due to a tornado, earthquake, or volcano eruption?

Has a tournament ever been delayed due to dust storms? If not it could probably happen this year.

WTC? I come home from work early, turn on a Golf TOurnament in Tucson and instead I get a documentary of Admiral Byrd going to the North Pole

Mcilroy said there is 3 inchs of snow on the putting green. No way they are playing today

another shot of Steve and Roger

BDkc2kiCMAAX97h.png:large

Back