Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly!!

zatu4ura.jpg

What's worst is those gas prices to the right, lol. Your a penny higher on gas and 26* warmer than us right now.

What's worst is those gas prices to the right, lol. Your a penny higher on gas and 26* warmer than us right now.

Hahaha! Truth!

Nasty here today rain all day and mid 30s temps but it is supposed to be sunny and low 50s tomorrow. Tee time for tomorrow oh yeah!

Rain... At least it's in the 60s.

Id play the heavy stuff won't be here for awhile...
613x459.jpg

9* with like 12" of snow on the ground and another storm on it's way. I'm so f-ing sick of winter I could scream.

About 20* warmer and 8 cents less a gallon than by my house!

9* with like 12" of snow on the ground and another storm on it's way. I'm so f-ing sick of winter I could scream.
Ours is supposed to get started Sunday evening.Won't really get going until late Monday morning though and lasting through Tuesday morning. Calling for 8.4 total. So it looks like we will have close to 20 inches of snow in two storms in 5 days.

About 20* warmer and 8 cents less a gallon than by my house!

Ours is supposed to get started Sunday evening.Won't really get going until late Monday morning though and lasting through Tuesday morning. Calling for 8.4 total. So it looks like we will have close to 20 inches of snow in two storms in 5 days.

Wow, I don't think we are supposed to see that much additional snow. Last I heard only 2" or 3", it's just getting stupid at this point. I will say it's beautiful here with the clear blue skies and lot's of sun on the snow drifts, lol.

Coming Sunday Night/Monday possibly. And this is on top of the 10"+ we already have on the ground. Joy.

487243_462975537090428_1491490291_n.png

Wow, I don't think we are supposed to see that much additional snow. Last I heard only 2" or 3", it's just getting stupid at this point. I will say it's beautiful here with the clear blue skies and lot's of sun on the snow drifts, lol.
When I looked last night it was supposed to be about 5 inches. They added more this morning!

Duey, check out this link: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.145569731009495&lon=-100.78857421875

Scroll down to the map, zoom out some and move it to your area (I got it to North Platte, I can't remember where you are exactly). Then you can zoom in real close and click right on your exact location. Then scroll lower and go to Hourly weather graph and save that page as a favorite. It's the most accurate place I have found for weather forecasting. (It's the National Weather Service website, where all the TV people get their info!)

They were dead nuts on with their 11" forecast for my area of KC. Well honestly, they missed it by 0.2".

Coming Sunday Night/Monday possibly. And this is on top of the 10"+ we already have on the ground. Joy.

487243_462975537090428_1491490291_n.png

Oh man Jeff you guys can't catch a break that sucks man. Hopefully they will be wrong fingers crossed for you.

Oh man Jeff you guys can't catch a break that sucks man. Hopefully they will be wrong fingers crossed for you.

We can usually expect a late February "get winter out of our system" dusting of snow in this part of the world, but this has been a bit extreme the last few days and what they are forecasting on top of it makes it suck even worse. I was going to try to finally clear our driveway tomorrow, since I have worked non-stop the past two days, but at this point I am just going to say to hell with it and let it pile up.

When I looked last night it was supposed to be about 5 inches. They added more this morning!

Duey, check out this link: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.145569731009495&lon=-100.78857421875

Scroll down to the map, zoom out some and move it to your area (I got it to North Platte, I can't remember where you are exactly). Then you can zoom in real close and click right on your exact location. Then scroll lower and go to Hourly weather graph and save that page as a favorite. It's the most accurate place I have found for weather forecasting. (It's the National Weather Service website, where all the TV people get their info!)

They were dead nuts on with their 11" forecast for my area of KC. Well honestly, they missed it by 0.2".

That's pretty awesome, took me a few minutes to figure out while talking on the phone to my mom, but was able to check her forecast and mine, lol. I'm in Hastings, a little east of North Platte and South of Grand Island. Looks like 4" to 5" coming our way. Thanks for the info.

My first round last year was march 2nd. That's not happening this year :(

Well on top of our 14.2" here's our forcast.
File_zps83fad6e5.png

You guy's are getting pummeled Bulldog, this is like 3 years in a row that Wichita had more snow than us up here in Nebraska.

We can usually expect a late February "get winter out of our system" dusting of snow in this part of the world, but this has been a bit extreme the last few days and what they are forecasting on top of it makes it suck even worse. I was going to try to finally clear our driveway tomorrow, since I have worked non-stop the past two days, but at this point I am just going to say to hell with it and let it pile up.

Yeah might as well wait maybe the weather will warm up and do all of the work for you. This winter has been pretty mild so far like last year but every couple of years we get some nasty snow storms. When March hits usually we are pretty much done with winter most years.

That's pretty awesome, took me a few minutes to figure out while talking on the phone to my mom, but was able to check her forecast and mine, lol. I'm in Hastings, a little east of North Platte and South of Grand Island. Looks like 4" to 5" coming our way. Thanks for the info.

Looks like 2.9" to me duey. That could change in the next day or two though.

Looks like 2.9" to me duey. That could change in the next day or two though.

Yep, still reading it wrong, but have it now. What the heck, might as well snow if it's going to stay this cold, lol. at least we got our streets cleaned well this time, the city admin and mayor took a beating over the big snow we got early in the season.

Tee off in a hour its currently 1* or 32f outside and not looking to rise much but I just gotta play.

Tee off in a hour its currently 1* or 32f outside and not looking to rise much but I just gotta play.

Good luck out there, that's some dedication

45 at tee off, 62 when done. South winds at 13.

39 right now but at tee time should be low 50s and sunny! Pretty pumped

Finally getting to play today after rain on Friday/Saturday :blob:! It's suppose to be sunny and in the 60 degree range today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back