The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never quiet. Neeeeeever.

Unless I'm introduced to Mr. Hoeflich, then I lock up tighter than a snare drum. GG even laughed at me.

3 more of residency, 4 more after that rural for scholarship payback. After that we decided we'd talk about Florida.
Florida is good. I like Florida.

I miss the hell out of it now that I'm an adult.
Funny, I resented it when I first moved down, as I didnt like Tampa. Finding the right spot was key for me, and I love where I live now.

Funny, I resented it when I first moved down, as I didnt like Tampa. Finding the right spot was key for me, and I love where I live now.

I was in Brandon/Valrico until I was about 6 when the parents divorced. Hated it after that, now though, I'd love to move back. The Doc is a little hesitant since all family is here.

I was in Brandon/Valrico until I was about 6 when the parents divorced. Hated it after that, now though, I'd love to move back. The Doc is a little hesitant since all family is here.
I hear ya, I left all my family when I moved down here for work. Made my own roots, i guess. Fortunately, for me, I met my wife here, and her family is all down this way...and they like me.

I hear ya, I left all my family when I moved down here for work. Made my own roots, i guess. Fortunately, for me, I met my wife here, and her family is all down this way...and they like me.
The last part definitely always tends to help.

I moved from Minnesota to Nebraska, wouldn't move back to Minnesota (snow = no golf) but would love to get back to a state with trees, and water.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I moved from Minnesota to Nebraska, wouldn't move back to Minnesota (snow = no golf) but would love to get back to a state with trees, and water.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Trees and water are definitely always nice.

My kid is teething and screaming every 20 minutes. Tonight is gonna suck.

I'm on the brink of rashness and offing all of my Lajosi's soon.

I really am.

How many putters are you up to right now dude? Three brands?
18 I think. One is earmarked for someone, one is going to get a new neck sometime in the future, and one needs a refinish after the UW head falling incident.

SeeMore, Lajosi, Mills, PING, Whitlam, Gauge, Bobby Grace

My kid is teething and screaming every 20 minutes. Tonight is gonna suck.
Dude, use the infant orajel. It works great. Plus, drink some rum, sleep through the crying. My little dude popped 2 teeth through this week, and is being a champ about it.
I'm on the brink of rashness and offing all of my Lajosi's soon.

I really am.
Interesting.

I need to get some photos of my collection up sometime.

Dude, use the infant orajel. It works great. Plus, drink some rum, sleep through the crying. My little dude popped 2 teeth through this week, and is being a champ about it.

Interesting.

I need to get some photos of my collection up sometime.

Baby orajel and infant motrin pumping. She had a temp earlier but we got it back down to normal. Baby is sleeping in the bed with my wife. I have been relegated to the basement. Thankfully we have a daybed down there.

Baby orajel and infant motrin pumping. She had a temp earlier but we got it back down to normal. Baby is sleeping in the bed with my wife. I have been relegated to the basement. Thankfully we have a daybed down there.

Give her some whiskey.

And a laptop! Dude, my wife rocks, I cant tell you how many times she took the couch with the little ones and left me with the bed. We actually argued quite a bit about her not taking the couch and staying in the bed.

Hootie and the Blowfish kick a$$

Hootie and the Blowfish kick a$$

Not sure if you are being serious, but Darius Rucker is one of my favorite musicians of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back