The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartoon Express on USA? Best cartoons ever....next to old school Looney Tunes.

Shirt Tales and the Hair Bear Bunch? Sound like ripoffs of Duck Tales and the Care Bears.

Shirt Tales and the Hair Bear Bunch? Sound like ripoffs of Duck Tales and the Care Bears.

Shirt Tales were before Duck Tales (excellent as well), I think The Hair Bears came first too. Man, I loved Care Bears too.....still have a ton of those and Popples in my attic.

I'm getting paid to eat donuts and sit on my a** today. Of course, I may never make it home. But this is awesome. And a giant kick in the nards at the same time.

526134_352858291493482_742010064_n.jpg

Wolfman's got nards?! Geez, I'm missing the 80's today.

Literally said it out loud to my boss as I read that. We both got a good laugh out of it.

That is effing hysterical. I love that guy.

I'm a bit bummed he's said he has no interest in hosting it again.

Ape on a tight rope,creepy eye's,shark fin's,snow storm's,chipotle,cartoons,oscars, and transformer's all in 4 hr's WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE ???? hahaha:alien2:

I'm a big care bears fan.

^Siri probably sucks.
Bought my daughter her first Care Bear this weekend. Went with Cheer Bear, she liked her the best;

images

Ape on a tight rope,creepy eye's,shark fin's,snow storm's,chipotle,cartoons,oscars, and transformer's all in 4 hr's WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE ???? hahaha:alien2:

Banter...

Did I die sitting at my desk today? Is this purgatory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back