CEO - You Could Sign One Player

With the way Snedeker finished last season and has started this season, I would jump all over him. It looks like he has a ton of TV time in his future.

I'm with you guys on taking a chance on a youngster on the cheap (or several, but that's not the question). Probably Keegan, but Henley could be there soon with a few solid performances.

Sneds and Kuch are great, but if they were going to be marketing superstars, it would've happened already.

I might pick Mahan, or some young european for the Euro & Asian Tour markets.

I would go with Sergio or James Hahn. Sergio is the tested Vet with alot of personality (some bad at times) Hahn is the possible young gun coming up with a chance to make a name for him self outside of the gangnam style dance.

If this were supplement companies Vijay would be my guy!!!

I might pick Mahan, or some young european for the Euro & Asian Tour markets.

Thor would be a great choice. As would Matteo. He has a HUGE following in Italy.

nicolas colsaerts, i hope he wins often this year

Cameron Tringale, get him early and sign a LOOOONG contract, lol.

I would have to go with either Sneds or Kuchar

Keegan Bradley.

Good looking. American (shouldn't matter, but it helps. Young. Wins. And is long enough off the tee.

I would have to sign Brandt Snedeker. Got a great swing, attitude and love for the game.

I think it really depends on how you plan to market your brand and the budget you have to work with. I really like the big 2 Bridgestone has but if I was CEO it would have to be Jason Day. Still young with some style and the potential to be a terrific golfer. I think TMAG is using him more which is brilliant.

I think it really depends on how you plan to market your brand and the budget you have to work with. I really like the big 2 Bridgestone has but if I was CEO it would have to be Jason Day. Still young with some style and the potential to be a terrific golfer. I think TMAG is using him more which is brilliant.

It would be nice if he won something. Recently.

That's a good choice, his youth would help for sure.

I wish Siri could speak for me!

I don't think wins are that important, look at Fowler.

But Fowler is something that Day isn't, which helps in the US market. Fowler is American

But Fowler is something that Day isn't, which helps in the US market. Fowler is American

There are pros and cons to both. I think US consumers find him appealing. Greg Norman has done pretty well for himself in the US market.

There are pros and cons to both. I think US consumers find him appealing. Greg Norman has done pretty well for himself in the US market.

But he won. A lot.

I'd pay Fowler more than Cobra is paying him and take him.

Not on the list, I'm going with Hunter Mahan.

I'd pay Fowler more than Cobra is paying him and take him.

Not on the list, I'm going with Hunter Mahan.

You're not supposed to pick from the list.

I wonder how many people would be saying Hunter and Kooch if this question was asked a week earlier?

Louis Oosthuizen

But he won. A lot.

And this is where as a CEO I think he is perfect to take a chance on. Buy low and sell high. Day had a lousy 2012 but already has 3 top tens and over $1m in winnings in 2013. He is still very young, hits the ball a long ways, is good from the sand and a solid putter.

And this is where as a CEO I think he is perfect to take a chance on. Buy low and sell high. Day had a lousy 2012 but already has 3 top tens and over $1m in winnings in 2013. He is still very young, hits the ball a long ways, is good from the sand and a solid putter.

You have a point.

First name that came to mind for me was Nicolas Colsaerts (spelling?). The way he played in the Ryder Cup and just his overall game, I think he's going to be a force to be dealt with in the near future.

I would sign Hunter.

Back