Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry about the Aerotech shafts is that I've heard they are STOUT. Like check your ego at the door stout.

Sent from Tapatalk

huh. Any comparison Ary?

Super S Hybrid 22!

They are certainly stout, and I found them to be lower launching than the PXI or KBS Tour. I liked them alot, the reminded me of the DG S300 in graphite.

Are you sure the guy who has them in the Altitudes doesn't have VS proto's? I remember someone having those in the Altitude thread.

I have the VS Proto's in my Altitudes.

My worry about the Aerotech shafts is that I've heard they are STOUT. Like check your ego at the door stout.

Sent from Tapatalk

I've talked to the owner of the company a few times. It's funny that you call them looking for an answer or three and the owner himself answers the phone. He talked to me for a few minutes and he said exactly what you said. I was pondering the 125's and he had me down to the 95's in a heartbeat. I've heard the same thing. I am thinking 95's in regular

Chunky is wise!

The pros play them in STIFF, something to definitely keep in mind. All feedback has always been they play STOUT. I'd go reg and be a-ok with it for me.

Interesting. Then what is the positive for switching? Is it weight?

More stability in lighter weights, Kuch and Sneds play i95's.

I've always wanted to breakdown and grab a set myself, just to see!

Weight is a plus, feel, plus graphite is much easier to manipulate, they can change the flex in each individual section to gain the ball flight the manufacturer is after.

Easier on the joints is a big plus as well.

Pondering a Mashie 5 wood. As soon as my tax return check comes in I will no longer be pondering.

More stability in lighter weights, Kuch and Sneds play i95's.

I've always wanted to breakdown and grab a set myself, just to see!

Makes sense. I'm curious to hear the thoughts of those who do go in this direction.

Weight is a plus, feel, plus graphite is much easier to manipulate, they can change the flex in each individual section to gain the ball flight the manufacturer is after.

Easier on the joints is a big plus as well.

From a torque perspective?

Pondering a Mashie 5 wood. As soon as my tax return check comes in I will no longer be pondering.

My most recent ponder as well

The pros play them in STIFF, something to definitely keep in mind. All feedback has always been they play STOUT. I'd go reg and be a-ok with it for me.
I dont even know if I could game the R flex. Those things are serious.

Cuts down on vibrations, and takes the shock out of fat shots. That is what I have been told, never gamed them, only hit on the range.

Interesting. I am probably in the minority here, but I like feedback. When I don't hit one solid, I like knowing with my hands what I did wrong. I like knowing by the feel if it is flushed, thin or fat.

I dont even know if I could game the R flex. Those things are serious.

I doubt I could either, but I want to try at some point!

I am pondering fondling my DPC's when I get them at lunch today.

And a Jman approved Super S 19*

The I80s are supposed to be quite a bit more playable aren't they? Not as stout?

I am pondering fondling my DPC's when I get them at lunch today.

And a Jman approved Super S 19*

YES! On the fondling.

YUUUUUSSSSSS! On the 19. I really am beyond impressed with these hybrids, there's a reason it stayed in the bag post review!

I am going with aerotechs because the bfit guy said I'll see a height, spin, distance, and club head speed increased.

^Siri probably sucks.

If that's the case then I want them too. I could use all those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back