The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful quiet in here tonight.

Too quiet.

Blue killed the banter thread with that pic, didn't he?

Too quiet.

Blu killed something alright. #PutTheLotionInTheBasket

Too quiet.

I'M not saying I'm gonna have nightmares, but there's gonna be an image in my head, one eye peering into my soul, and the other looking at a squirrel or something.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Blu killed something alright. #PutTheLotionInTheBasket

I'M not saying I'm gonna have nightmares, but there's gonna be an image in my head, one eye peering into my soul, and the other looking at a squirrel or something.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Like I said, it was sent to me, WHILE I WAS DRIVING!

His evil plot to take out a staffer. LOL

I love golf.

How much do I love golf? I have looked forward to getting to sleep in tomorrow all week. I am beyond exhausted, getting up at 4:30 for work takes its toll on you. Then I realized that I have time to play golf before my afternoon flight if I tee off before 8.

My tee time is at 7:45

I can't wait until I can golf again.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

8ugatuta.jpg

Dear God.

Ha! Nicely played JN!!!

I love golf.

How much do I love golf? I have looked forward to getting to sleep in tomorrow all week. I am beyond exhausted, getting up at 4:30 for work takes its toll on you. Then I realized that I have time to play golf before my afternoon flight if I tee off before 8.

My tee time is at 7:45

Yeah buddy!!!! I sleep in all winter weekend days knowing I'm going to throw it all away in the summer for 8am tee times haha!!!

You may not be sleeping much, but buddy, you don't know how good you've got it playing golf in February!

Yeah buddy!!!! I sleep in all winter weekend days knowing I'm going to throw it all away in the summer for 8am tee times haha!!!

You may not be sleeping much, but buddy, you don't know how good you've got it playing golf in February!

Believe me I do, I can't imagine being anywhere else.

Yep, they'll be here tomorrow and are for something we discussed! :alien:

I still laugh about the PGA Show when we picked them up and both had that "damn!" look on out faces.

Sick combo coming, sweet. I'm going to put one on my custom KBS wedge shaft

History channel has a show called Vikings coming out... I know it's going to be teally dumb and historically inaccurate, but it looks hood and I want to watch it.

I like vikings. Just glad they are no longer around.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

There isn't much satchbantering tonight

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Sick combo coming, sweet. I'm going to put one on my custom KBS wedge shaft

I definitely plan on doing the same. I think these will make it all the way through the bag outside of the driver and woods.

History channel has a show called Vikings coming out... I know it's going to be teally dumb and historically inaccurate, but it looks hood and I want to watch it.

I like vikings. Just glad they are no longer around.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I saw that, I too want to see it. I'm a history guy though.

Wow I'm not that bad at spelling, my thumbs and autocorrect are just out to make me look that way

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Wow I'm not that bad at spelling, my thumbs and autocorrect are just out to make me look that way

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Haha yeah me too, I called Simon Cowell Simon Caldwell the other day because of autocorrect lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Only in Vegas do you see two old ass men walk into the bar with two
Smokin aces. The girls look so bored as the old guys play video poker.
I guess they don't want to give them all
Their money

Walked in the door.

Kelly - "There's a pint of Ben and Jerry's Blueberry Cheesecake in the freezer"

SWEET!

As I sit down to eat said Ben and Jerry's.

Kelly - "Do you want it (the tv) on hockey or golf?"

Ok. What did you do and how much is it going to cost me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back