The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution from earlier rant? Humongous cone and a wrapped foot. Hope this works!

ysegusah.jpg

The cone of solitude

Cheaper than direct tv just keep him pointed sw.

And then you can use it as a satellite dish after he's done with it!

Cheaper than direct tv just keep him pointed sw.
I thought the same thing. Went ahead and said it even though you brought it up first!

ysegusah.jpg

hope this does the trick cookie. I'd freak if something happened to my dog.

Happily Tapping

ysegusah.jpg

Holy heck! Free satellite radio.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Man, Cookie, I hate to see your pooch have to go through this, but if it puts him on the road to recovery, it's worth it.

Watched two dogs drag a deer carcass out of the woods and then roll around on it. Then I had to help remove said carcass. That might have been the worst smell I've ever experienced.

Also, I suck at putting with a Cameron, SeeMore, Nike, Taylormade, Odysseys.. I think it's not the putter :/

Watched two dogs drag a deer carcass out of the woods and then roll around on it. Then I had to help remove said carcass. That might have been the worst smell I've ever experienced.

Also, I suck at putting with a Cameron, SeeMore, Nike, Taylormade, Odysseys.. I think it's not the putter :/

It's clearly the holes fault.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good call, hadn't thought of that. I guess they put the 3in cups in when I play haha

Just be glad the dogs aren't coming home to your house!

I really wish a mod would merge all these stupid rory threads.

I really wish a mod would merge all these stupid rory threads.

Give it time, JRod. There were like 30 Tiger threads around before they got merged.

On maybe number 15 the group behind us catches up to us on the tee. I make a comment like sorry for the slow play, we're right on the heels of the group in front of us (who could be seen in the middle of the fairway). They say something to acknowledge it is just backed up and slow. Fast forward to number 18. My group, which is now a twosome, has layed up. The group behind us has hit their tee shots and has a clear and unobstructed view of us in the fairway and the group in front of us on the green. The group in front putts out and we hit our approach shots on the green. I hit my first putt and my partner is standing over his ball when I hear "four" and see a ball from the fairway roll right up next to my playing partner. The group behind us hit into us. I looked back and kind of raised my arms, at which point they yelled sorry. But still, this was a definite WTF moment. Sometimes I just don't get people.

On maybe number 15 the group behind us catches up to us on the tee. I make a comment like sorry for the slow play, we're right on the heels of the group in front of us (who could be seen in the middle of the fairway). They say something to acknowledge it is just backed up and slow. Fast forward to number 18. My group, which is now a twosome, has layed up. The group behind us has hit their tee shots and has a clear and unobstructed view of us in the fairway and the group in front of us on the green. The group in front putts out and we hit our approach shots on the green. I hit my first putt and my partner is standing over his ball when I hear "four" and see a ball from the fairway roll right up next to my playing partner. The group behind us hit into us. I looked back and kind of raised my arms, at which point they yelled sorry. But still, this was a definite WTF moment. Sometimes I just don't get people.

Yeah if you are going to try to get close at least wait...never know what bounce it could take and who you might hurt. Really don't like getting hit into.

At least they yelled fore and you heard it. Maybe he caught it well and didn't think he could ever get to the green.

Main thing is, he yelled fore and said he was sorry. And it rolled up you said. It didn't come flying in or bouncing in.

At least they yelled fore and you heard it. Maybe he caught it well and didn't think he could ever get to the green.

Main thing is, he yelled fore and said he was sorry. And it rolled up you said. It didn't come flying in or bouncing in.
I guess. It just seemed so unnecessary. Rant over.

I had the ole Dunlop John Daly driver and used to play my Dunlop "LoCo" balls. Good times!

Yellow Harrison Striper shaft? I used to crush that driver. Oh to be young again.

Just found out today that a job in Santa Monica is set to turn over on May 17...NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please, please, please...push or pull back a week!

ydamy2y7.jpg

Sequestration because a bunch of grown ..... Can't and won't do there jobs!!!!!

I'm pissed. No golf for me this weekend. They have a stinking tourney. Should be able to hit the range and practice though.

The Official Rant of the Day

Damn, just missed out on Jason Aldean tickets

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back