NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha yeah, until the Devils play the Jackets.. Then you'll be all for it I'm sure.

Absolutely but we dont play them this year.

Absolutely but we dont play them this year.

oh i'm liking the new avatar Dev! hahaha guess you really are glad Ruff got canned huh!

Blackhawk Goal at 2:12 by Jonathan Kane.......

Great game! I love the Chicago - Detroit games!

As soon as Kane scored, I said "F*** You Detroit" but I really respect the Wings. Great organization. How could the NHL put them in differnt divisions next year?????????

And the Hawks streak continues, what a great hockey game!!!

It is a great game!!!

No idea if there are any other Avalanche fans on the forum, but I'm pretty stoked to have O'Reilly back in the lineup finally. Not expecting a whole lot in the first few games, since he's been hurt on top of holding out for contract, but it should definitely help strengthen the top 6.

This isn't NHL, but holy crap.

Thank you Kaner!!!!

I just got a text message asking if Kane is that much of a douchebag.. What'd he do in the shootout?

Did nothing wrong in the shootout. He is hated around Chicago for being a drunken prick. But damn he is such a good player. If he was on any other team I would hate him, he's one of those guys.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Did nothing wrong in the shootout. He is hated around Chicago for being a drunken prick. But damn he is such a good player. If he was on any other team I would hate him, he's one of those guys.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Well, he had to have done something to get people fired up.. Awaiting the YouTube on this one.

Kane is a great player. He creates space with his speed and puck handling and is a great passer, shooter and penalty shooter.

WHO cares if he drinks a little? If your not his mom, get over it!

He can do things better than most of the NHL players. Can you?

I'd take Kane on the jackets any day. Loved him in London during his JR days.

All I want to know is what he did in the shootout that caused that text to come to me haha

I'd take Kane on the jackets any day. Loved him in London during his JR days.

All I want to know is what he did in the shootout that caused that text to come to me haha

On his penalty shot he slowed down and did a little shake and bake then put the puck over the goalies right shoulder. Of course there was some fist pumping, but nothing that the Wings would be offended by. The Haks - Wings rivalry is a good one. The players respect each other.

He did nothing wrong. Just skated by with a "Im a talented SOB" look on his face.

On his penalty shot he slowed down and did a little shake and bake then put the puck over the goalies right shoulder. Of course there was some fist pumping, but nothing that the Wings would be offended by. The Haks - Wings rivalry is a good one. The players respect each other.

Just found one YouTube and it was a great goal.. His hands are unreal.

I wonder if what he did was well past the turn after the goal.

I found some replays... Nothing showing anything... Maybe in real time as he skates by Detroits bench?

Good lord those hands are dirty.

Kane,

Would never do a drive by the Wings bench. He is not a fighter and does not provoke.

I found some replays... Nothing showing anything... Maybe in real time as he skates by Detroits bench?

Good lord those hands are dirty.

Dang, should have played Bobrovski in fantasy today. Ugh, I never know when he's gonna throw up a good one. Oh well, got Miller and Lundqvist going against each other tonight, so at least there's a guaranteed win. Hopefully it's not a 6-5 game!

Dang, should have played Bobrovski in fantasy today. Ugh, I never know when he's gonna throw up a good one. Oh well, got Miller and Lundqvist going against each other tonight, so at least there's a guaranteed win. Hopefully it's not a 6-5 game!

That was a pretty big win for Columbus.. Been battling teams and losing by one over and over and over again. Nice to see it translate into a win after taking Colorado to overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back