What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess by these two comments, team DotCom is the choice of the masses, which is great because there are certainly 4 quality teams this year to choose from and to be the overwhelming choice of the masses make me thankful to all those who have pledged there support to team DotCom.

Even if you do not "formally" pick a team and simply support the Morgan Cup by engaging in conversations, asking questions, getting involved in all that is what this is all about and those associated with the Morgan Cup this year definitely appreciate the support.
I'm sorry, did you say something. I just don't understand the words that are coming out of your mouth. All I heard was dot.........mass..........to...he rest was drowned out by the engines of the jet I'm on

Haha how about the Irish Mumbler

I'm sorry, did you say something. I just don't understand the words that are coming out of your mouth. All I heard was dot.........mass..........to...he rest was drowned out by the engines of the jet I'm on

It's ok Freddie, I understand. Big words confuse you. I will try to speak with easy words so you too can know what I am typing/saying.

is Freddie yelling at supporters again?

He's slipping some trash talk into the support thread!!
I have done nothing of the sort, just a proud Paradise member and supporter.

I have done nothing of the sort, just a proud Paradise member and supporter.

Same here big guy!! Well the supporter part at lease

I'm a little Irish as well Kelly!

I suppose this year everybody will be a little Finnish too :alien:
How awesome is that? Stop me if you've heard this one... An Irishman and a Finnishman come go to Myrtle for a round of golf...

I'm a little Irish as well Kelly!

I'm part Irish too! Don't look like it, but I am so much Irish that my entire name is Irish!

I am also a Team Paradise/Jake Nation supporter!

I'm part Irish too! Don't look like it, but I am so much Irish that my entire name is Irish!

I am also a Team Paradise/Jake Nation supporter!
You look as Irish as I look Hispanic. Haha!

You look as Irish as I look Hispanic. Haha!

I look like mom's side, but my dad's side is Irish. I think I am the best tanning Irishman on the planet. I know dhjkelly isn't! haha

Talked with Canadan tonight and I am officially a supporter of Team Albatross!

*cough*DOTCOM*cough*

speaking of DOTCOM, gonna meet up with JConn tonight. sometime ago i was whining about my blown-out car speakers, and i get a message from him saying he has some for me.

Very Smart move! You won't regret it!

Ya I know quite a few if those guys as well as other participants. Hopefully P4B won't get to mad at me, but that's what he gets for screwing up names in Iowa!

Talked with Canadan tonight and I am officially a supporter of Team Albatross!
Wess! Dude, thanks for the support!! It is greatly appreciated!

Wess! Dude, thanks for the support!! It is greatly appreciated!

Keep up the solid work dude. You guys and all the guys for that matter will do very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back