New THP Sligo Shirts - On Sale Now

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has new THP logo'd Sligo shirts in 4 colors available in the THP Store right now. To go along with the launch of the new THP shirt, we are having a sale on them down to $29.99 plus free shipping for only the next 72 hours. Each one features the iconic THP Logo on the left sleeve.

That means that Albatross Club Members get the shirt for $24.99 plus free shipping when using your code.

You can click the THP Store link above to see larger pictures as well as place your order. There are only a limited amount of these shirts in each color and size.

9u8y8etu.jpg

holy crap, those are fantastic! If I can scrape up some money sometime soon, I want to get all except for the red.

Check these out more when I can get to a computer.

Look great wish they came in bigger sizes.

I don't think I ever got the coupon code for my A.C. membership. Can somebody send me a PM? I'd love to order one today! These look SO good.

I don't think I ever got the coupon code for my A.C. membership. Can somebody send me a PM? I'd love to order one today! These look SO good.

PM GG and she should be able to help you out

Ordered a pink one, look awesome!!

I assume these will fit the same as any other Sligo shirt?

Link says pink but I see red. Does that mean it's like a hot pink? lol.

Those look amazing. Well done THP and Sligo.

They are a deeper pink.

Is that one as loud as the shirt that I wore to the last AC Tour Van stop?

Wow those are real nice.

Looks like I'll be making a purchase later this evening! Awesome!

Few things are JN.

Mwahahahaha! Even if it isn't as loud, I think the Pink is a must have for me.

They look great but as was said earlier I wish they came in larger sizes.

Medium White/grey/green ordered!

Really hoping the fit is good for me, because it's THP reppage time.

Also, holy crap, what a deal. When it's sitting in your cart and you think "Oh hey, a Sligo shirt for TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS!!!" ...tell me it doesn't impress you...

Really surprised how well these are priced. High quality stuff without denting your wallet too much! Will probably have to put an order in soon!

Sure will.

Good because I love my one Sligo shirt I have, just picked up that sexy white/gray/green one!

Great shirts at a great price,....too bad they dont have fluffy sizes

Medium White/grey/green ordered!

Really hoping the fit is good for me, because it's THP reppage time.

Also, holy crap, what a deal. When it's sitting in your cart and you think "Oh hey, a Sligo shirt for TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS!!!" ...tell me it doesn't impress you...

I got the same thing, same size! As soon as I saw JB's tweet I was like "if these are $50 I'm totally getting one". I almost had to buy two!

Back