Bettinardi Putter Thread

Last edited:
I can't wait to get a Betti of my own!! Still on the fence as to what style though

I can't wait to get another one too! Not talking the BBO. I want a Custom one for me! I'm gonna start saving change and get one next year.

Wow, those are two great looking putters. Hope you sink many a putt with them.......if they ever see the course, lol.

Very nice putter Jon. I like that one quite a bit. I am loving the new mallets in the Betti line this year. I'm seriously in love with the Sig Series mallet though. Lust even

Very nice putter Jon. I like that one quite a bit. I am loving the new mallets in the Betti line this year. I'm seriously in love with the Sig Series mallet though. Lust even

Signature series just screams total awesomeness

Signature series just screams total awesomeness

It truly does. The way that mallet kind of cascades in the back is insane. I doubt we will be given the option though. The Studio Stock with the new FIT face looks incredible as well.

It truly does. The way that mallet kind of cascades in the back is insane. I doubt we will be given the option though. The Studio Stock with the new FIT face looks incredible as well.

IMO the Studio Series this year is the best they've had in a long time.

IMO the Studio Series this year is the best they've had in a long time.

Might even be able to say their best ever.

Blows last years out of the water, of course IMO last year was EXTREMELY mediocre by Bettinardi standards.

Might even be able to say their best ever.

Blows last years out of the water, of course IMO last year was EXTREMELY mediocre by Bettinardi standards.

The first years line was very good. I loved the #9 version that they had. I just couldn't putt with it. Then the next year came out(2 years ago) and the HMM was and is incredible. It is my gamer right now. Last years was OK. None of the models jumped out at me. I did like the widebody though. This year looks great

The first years line was very good. I loved the #9 version that they had. I just couldn't putt with it. Then the next year came out(2 years ago) and the HMM was and is incredible. It is my gamer right now. Last years was OK. None of the models jumped out at me. I did like the widebody though. This year looks great

They have a BB34 this year if you like that style.

Right now I think I am in a toss up between the BB37 or the Studio Stock 14....I like the shape of the BB37 a little better...being the hybrid BB1 with a little mallet flare thrown in...but I really have heard such great things about the FIT face...that it's hard to not go with the Studio Stock.

Right now I think I am in a toss up between the BB37 or the Studio Stock 14....I like the shape of the BB37 a little better...being the hybrid BB1 with a little mallet flare thrown in...but I really have heard such great things about the FIT face...that it's hard to not go with the Studio Stock.

Depends on what kind of feel you're looking for. Although it with Bettis I'd usually go with what suits your eye more. Both faces are great. I don't even have a favorite.

Depends on what kind of feel you're looking for. Although it with Bettis I'd usually go with what suits your eye more. Both faces are great. I don't even have a favorite.

Any chance you have something similar that you are bringing to Dallas so I can roll a few???

It's been awhile since I played a traditional putter....prior to the MX #7 I was rolling another white hot #7 and a Corza Ghost before that.

Any chance you have something similar that you are bringing to Dallas so I can roll a few???

It's been awhile since I played a traditional putter....prior to the MX #7 I was rolling another white hot #7 and a Corza Ghost before that.

what are you looking to roll? i may be able to find something in my collection.

I have been using a 2013 BB1 and my brother's 2012 SS9 and I love the BB1. I would like to compare the BB1 to the the SS that is similar shape and neck or the Signature Series 5 and see which one I like the best.

what are you looking to roll? i may be able to find something in my collection.

anything with the FIT face...and maybe something similar to the BB37....just hard to find a place to go test Bettinardi putters

They have a BB34 this year if you like that style.

I've got my eye on a Japanese version right now. Have resisted for weeks but dang is it insane looking to me. Again though, I can't freaking putt at all with that style. I will be amazing one day and god awful the next.

anything with the FIT face...and maybe something similar to the BB37....just hard to find a place to go test Bettinardi putters

i can make that happen don't have any Plumbers necks though.... all flow necks but i have a few that will fit that style... i have a BB54 with a fit face but i dunno if i want to bring that takes up a lot of room in the bag.

I've got my eye on a Japanese version right now. Have resisted for weeks but dang is it insane looking to me. Again though, I can't freaking putt at all with that style. I will be amazing one day and god awful the next.

still Milled in the USA! i'm lucky i can putt decent with almost any putter but i do putt better with certain types.

Tim, I have a HMM fit face if you want to give it a roll. Of course it's a 33" midget putter so it may not help.

I appreciate it buddy....I am going to see what Buck brings down and maybe there will be a few in the new Tour Van as well....not sure if 33" would help or hurt.

looks like i have a package waiting for me at home! gonna be a long day at work!

Back