SeeMore Putters Thread

Dang. I never thought about that dude. I just have a guy at a mom and pop shop cut me an extension, but I might just have to do that next time. Either way - not buying a PTM. Not buying a PTM.

Dang. I never thought about that dude. I just have a guy at a mom and pop shop cut me an extension, but I might just have to do that next time. Either way - not buying a PTM. Not buying a PTM.

You need a PTM.

All the cool kids are getting one. :alien:

I think I need to make a "make your own extension" video, eh?

You need a PTM.

Some of the cool kids are waiting for the Z series, with visions of sug.... wait what?

The PTM series sure does look good. When will yours be arriving?

Some of the cool kids are waiting for the Z series, with visions of sug.... wait what?

The PTM series sure does look good. When will yours be arriving?

Some of the kids are just going to get both! Hehe

No idea, gonna send Alex an email today, they've been crazy busy so I'm sure I'll hear from him soon. That dude is just awesome.

I think that would make a good thread dude.

Some of the kids are just going to get both! Hehe

No idea, gonna send Alex an email today, they've been crazy busy so I'm sure I'll hear from him soon. That dude is just awesome.

I'm waiting to hear when the 3 heads are going to be ready.....

I think a section on clubrepair/Maintenance with all the threads under it would be helpful IMO

I know that the PTM series is brand new, but I have to wonder if that series will ever have a full mallet. That would excite me.

I can always try to up the weight on the PTM3 to see how I like that.

hmm, I may have just bought my first seemore I will be keeping

productimage-picture-db4x-cs-gunmetal-269_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Do it Michael. Happy birthday to you. Do it.

Happy birthday was all of the Sligo shirts.

Not sure what this is...maybe happy I havent bought anything in awhile day?

Very nice sir!

They NEED to make THAT shape in a center shafted model!!!

I have long been a CS guy, but after going videoing my putting stroke, and doing a few online fitting tools, AND then rolling MANY different models last night, I found that I can get better results with a Non-CS putter. I posted about it in the Ping thread, but the reason I am posting here now, is that DB4X is similar to the Tomcat S, and I am thinking I need one now.

I have a feeling this thread will blow up a little more than usual today.

Agreed jman. CS rossie styles are some of the best looking putters out there.

^Siri probably sucks.

Its just a classy and beautiful headshape for sure.

You need a PTM.

I'm leaning toward getting the PTM3.

I video on shaft extensions would be awesome! And yet it sounds horribly wrong too. Don't know what grades you teach Jman, but "shaft" is one of those words I've eliminated from my daily vocab due to teaching teenage boys - guaranteed to stop all learning for 15 minutes easy for middle school kids.

Back