2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I'm just stupid excited about this now, I can't stop thinking about it. THP'ers in Texas is a sure fire memorable time.

I'm just stupid excited about this now, I can't stop thinking about it. THP'ers in Texas is a sure fire memorable time.

Yep, especially after Jake and head butt our way to victory on Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all and your trash talk! Crack me up!

Hehe

Bulldog, not real sure what everyone is talking about since we will take home the trophy!

Only way you and bulldog are bringing that trophy anywhere is if he sneaks it out of the room after I've had too many adult libations

I would approve of that. I'm not afraid of getting out driven all day long!

don't worry i'll prob hit a hybo off the tee at least once.

Still might not out drive you! It's all good, me and my partner will still win!

You might beat the #zoocrew, but me and my partner are walking out with the trophy

Any guesses for the winning score? Did any team go real low in any of the invitationals last year?

Still might not out drive you! It's all good, me and my partner will still win!

driving doesn't matter its all about the final score!

My bad dude. I hope you have a strong back.

Dude, I can guarandamntee you smiles and laughs. I may even hit an escalade or two!

Dude, I can guarandamntee you smiles and laughs. I may even hit an escalade or two!

No doubt this is going to be a blast. I'll even try to keep it out of everybody's backyard. But I can't say the same about water.

From the first post

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format in which you will play your own golf ball. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.

So what does that mean? Will it be the team's combined score?

From the first post

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format in which you will play your own golf ball. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.

That's how it was in Myrtle.

From the first post

Format

That's how it was in Myrtle.

This^^
I think it's a good format for what we're doing. Makes every shot matter- even if you shank one on a par 3 that magically stays in bounds on your third hole.

Wow this blew up! SO CLOSE AND SO EXCITED! Cookie, I'll be there for Fridays round, so add me please! Excited to meet all the new people and wreck the competition ;)

Wow this blew up! SO CLOSE AND SO EXCITED! Cookie, I'll be there for Fridays round, so add me please! Excited to meet all the new people and wreck the competition ;)
You need to stick your head in here a little more. It's been blowing up for quite a while. We've actually gotten together a few times at Tangle Ridge and had a blast. Plenty of pics of the course in the DFW crew thread. You might want to check them out.

You too TrueFX

Awesome buddy, 6th post updated!

Hey Cookie can you throw me in on Friday as a maybe? I'm trying to sure things up at work and home and should know for sure by this evening. The more I think about it the more I want to see this course 1st hand.

Back