2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I only made one of the days and that was not at Grapevine but a course in Las Colinas that the name escapes me right now.

NVM it was Bridlewood Golf Course for the DFW golf day that I went to in August. It's going to be fun to get to play all of these nice DFW courses for a change.

I like the blind draw idea as well. It's always good to mix it up some

I hope niteowl gets to be in my group on Friday............he loves me.

I like the blind draw idea as well. It's always good to mix it up some

Most definitely. Perhaps even have a little par 3 contest for the round as well.

Most definitely. Perhaps even have a little par 3 contest for the round as well.
Callaway is the sponsor so might as well throw in a few long drive holes as well!!! 18th and maybe the 15th or the 5th would be good.

I want to help him with the mental side of the game..............it's a work in progress.

Like swinging a club behind him when he's putting?

Actually we can save like $24 That's a couple cases right there!
if ya drink Ol Milwaukees Best or Shaffers. lol

Sent from my DROID X2

Actually we can save like $24 since we have the place for 3 nights. That's a couple cases right there!

That will give you plenty of beer to cry into after bhilton sinks the winning putt

Callaway is the sponsor so might as well throw in a few long drive holes as well!!! 18th and maybe the 15th or the 5th would be good.

18 would be tough with the split fairway. Can't use the 5th as some could get to the creek.

I think the 7th & 15th would work well though.

18 would be tough with the split fairway. Can't use the 5th as some could get to the creek.

I think the 7th & 15th would work well though.

Those would actually be very good choices. Interesting if there is a strong north or south wind.

That will give you plenty of beer to cry into after bhilton sinks the winning putt

Dang. You putting all kinds of pressure on me. I won't let you down though. I cleaned out a spot last night for the trophy

Cookie or Nate, I just heard from my buddy down in Big D. It looks like he is playing with us on Sunday, and he might have 2 of his friends join us, if that is ok. Wanted to clear it with you fellas first. Might be a good way to introduce our forum to three new Texas dudes.

Just let me know.

Cookie or Nate, I just heard from my buddy down in Big D. It looks like he is playing with us on Sunday, and he might have 2 of his friends join us, if that is ok. Wanted to clear it with you fellas first. Might be a good way to introduce our forum to three new Texas dudes.

Just let me know.
I think last I saw in Cookie's post was 21 on Sunday. So that would give us the max of 24.

I think last I saw in Cookie's post was 21 on Sunday. So that would give us the max of 24.

I'll let my guy know that 24 is our max and see what's up. I want to keep free spots for any THP'ers wishing to join.

I'll let my guy know that 24 is our max and see what's up. I want to keep free spots for any THP'ers wishing to join.

The 21 includes your friend Ryan so the other 2 would make 23, still leaving room for another THP'er to join us.

The 21 includes your friend Ryan so the other 2 would make 23, still leaving room for another THP'er to join us.

Thanks, dude. I just sent him a text telling him he was already included in our max number and that 1 or 2 of his buddies should be able to join. Looking forward to teeing it up with this dude. We used to play once or twice a week, and I've only seen him once since he moved to Dallas two years ago.

I'm doubtful for Sunday so that should give you an extra opening.

Back