Forum Testing Signup - Callaway X-Hot Hybrid

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing?
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)?
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)?
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)?
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet?
6. Are you RH or LH?
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf?
1. Adams Golf IDEA Pro a12
2. Aldila RIP's VS Proto in Regular Flex
3. Easy to launch, good feel, and a club that I don't hook every swing! I battle that with the a12 now.
4. I have a 20* hybrid
5. I haven't tested out any Callaway gear aside from the RFX.
6. RH
7. Honestly, I had never been a big Callaway person. However, after joining THP I've really picked up more of an interest in them. Seeing how guys like Harry and Chad interact with fans on Twitter makes me really want to support the company.

ooouu, me likey test.

taylormade superlaunch

accra mt regular (m2) flex

versatility. I look to hybrids because of shorter shafts, makes them easier to control while getting comparable distance as fairways.

18, 21, 25

nyet

6. Are you RH or LH?
RH

What's the "new" callaway? I'm not as big on social media as others but I've heard good things about the x-hot line. They seem like they're doing what they're always doing to me - good performing clubs.

Wilson X31 4H

Firestick -Regular Flex, Firm Tip, Mid-High Launch

They must be easy to hit, a must for a new golfer like myself

Not yet - X-Hot Driver, 3 wood and 4 Hybrid are on the shopping list to join my new X-Hot irons

6. Are you RH or LH?
LH

I'm off to pick up my new X-Hot irons today. I've totally been drawn in by the advertising campaign, for a new'ish golfer who's only been playing for a year and is upgrading from starter clubs to my first decent set, it was a done deal that I would go Callaway, the brand is the most visable out there at the moment.
After initially looking and trying the Razr X HL's I was steered toward trying the X-Hot's, and that was the end of it. I fell in love with them after hitting them, and on returning home to do a bit of online research before buying, the positivity just leaps from the screen.

Official reviews, owner reviews, Twitter interaction, all show that Callaway is the brand of the moment.

Welcome to THP p7hut - check out the UK Spring Cup discussion thread for a chance to meet up with other UK members

(Sorry for slight hijack, but it also gives the thread a bump)

Keep the signups coming probably not many more days left to signup.

That was me, OUZO. Pretty impressive for this guy!

I know for a fact when people see the club and see that the head is a little smaller, they will dismiss it (saw it happen twice last night at GG). Do yourself a favor and hit it. Bigger is not always better.

Adams Idea Tech V4 2

What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)?
Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara - Stiff

Easy contact off both fairway and first cut lies as well as an above average amount of forgiveness, since that is why I use a hybrid in place of an iron.

19* 3h

No, but I just very recently hit the old Razr X hybrids (indoors) and found them to be much better than I had expected. I was getting far more distance in a comparable loft to my 4i and it was easier to hit than the head led me to believe.

6. Are you RH or LH?
RH

I am amazed at the last couple of seasons' offering from Cally and have a fair share of envy for my buddy's clubs; Razr X Forged irons w/ a Razr Hawk driver as a complement.
I've been impressed like crazy with this years line and if the X Hots are as awesome as I'm reading, I am sure to heavily ponder a bag change.
If this hybrid, that THP is to test, is hotter than the last set of hybrids they've put out, then WOW! I can't wait to read this and get my hands on one at a demo at the very least.
As far as the people behind the brand; are you kidding me!?!? I have seen nothing like what Callaway has offered up in the way of social marketing/interaction and the presence and appreciation they have here on THP. I think the "other" big dogs in this business need to watch their heels, because these dogs are on them!

ah ok. Yea those numbers you posted made me panic. Either your a beast or this club is the beez knees.

This will be extremely interesting testing. I am truly excited to see it.

Yet again, another great opportunity from Cally and THP! Thank you!

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? PING I20 17* and 20*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Stock PING TFC stiff

3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? MID-HIGH ball flight. East to hit from anywhere.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 17* and 20*
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? Yes. Loved them but can't afford them now sadly.
6. Are you RH or LH? RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? The only word I can think of is overwhelming. Usually, they produce one or two clubs a year that are great, but this year, all of there products are great. From drivers to there Odysee putters, any one of them could be in my bag. I was a strict Titleist and PING player. And after hitting the RFX and there other products, I realized they fit my game better. I've played 5 rounds with my Fit Xtreme driver and 3W, and the game is so much more enjoyable when you know what's coming when you take your swing. Bottom line, long story short, Callaway golf has what you need to enjoy the game. By far 2013 "Company of the year"

loving the excitement for this one. Would love to see that 18* pro in my bag. It might just happen but I will wait to see some of these reviews.

B-b-b-b-bump back to the first page.

So excited to see what happens with this testing, especially compared to the TM RBZ Stage 2 hybrids currently out for testing. Those things are crazy long, and from what I'm hearing these have the potential to be even longer!

loving the excitement for this one. Would love to see that 18* pro in my bag. It might just happen but I will wait to see some of these reviews.

I have a feeling it'd be a cannon. Great for in the fairway or even first cut of rough on a par 5.

Afternoon bump.

You aint lying dude, I think a lot of people are going to be watching these reviews.

Any clue when the last day will be to get your info in? I'm going to update FB & Twitter with it. Just trying to spread the love for everyone.

Any clue when the last day will be to get your info in? I'm going to update FB & Twitter with it. Just trying to spread the love for everyone.

People would always be better getting their info in sooner than later.

Come everyone keep those signups coming!!!

Can't wait for this one guys! Especially compared to the new hybrids.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Callaway Razr X HL, Tour Edge Exotics XCG5 and Cobra Baffler DSL (Also just took a Callaway FTiZ 2 hybrid out of the bag that I had played for a few years)

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Stock Callaway, Fujikura Blur (TE) and Adilia HV 65 (Cobra); all regular flex

3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? I look for hybrids to be the most reliable clubs in my bag. Easy to hit, consistent and accurate. For example, I use my Razr X HL for the 155 - 165 range, but I'm so consistent with it that some times I choke down and hit it for shorter shots instead of going to an iron. And if I'm struggling, I can start playing most of my shots with it to get in a groove. So really, I've been looking for a hybrid that I can get in a variety of lofts that I can rely on in a variety of situations. In addition to being reliable, I look for a hybrid to perform well from the tee, fairway and rough, so it should be versatile as well.

4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 20*, 22* and 27*.

5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? No

6. Are you RH or LH? RH

7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? Well, I've always had Callaway clubs in my bag and like their stuff. I didn't really notice whether they have a "new" image or identity or not, but I like what I've seen the last couple years and going into this year with their clubs. It appears their marketing has increased, which I like, since their equipment is quality enough that word should be getting out.

Back