Vote Pernilla Lindberg as BEST DRESSED - Cross Golf Ambassador

So you have to wait a minute to vote again? Any work around?

So you have to wait a minute to vote again? Any work around?

I think Ricky was using different browsers which work.. Best thing to do is use chrome and click vote very quickly a ton of times.

I think Ricky was using different browsers which work.. Best thing to do is use chrome and click vote very quickly a ton of times.

I have Chrome, IE and Firefox going. at least 16 votes per minute.

95 to go

Within a 100 of Booth now.

voted, looks like she is in the lead @ the moment...

@mikedean nice touch getting the direct reports involved!

Sadly, you have to keep going. Because if she ends up losing now, all the effort put in would be wasted (as if it wasnt anyway...hehe).

Within 80 now of Booth

Sadly, you have to keep going. Because if she ends up losing now, all the effort put in would be wasted (as if it wasnt anyway...hehe).

I am kind of curious how long this goes... Possibly more to see how far ahead we can get haha!

Cross golf looks awesome on her. I like this winning idea.

The next person who needs to win an election or a voting contest needs to hire or enlist #TeamTHP. That lead is fading fast!

Ok so in the last 2 min Parnilla got 31 votes after a refresh and Montgomery at the bottom got 27!! They are taking this serious now. We need to finish strong here. This lose could burn for literally minutes if we dont pull it off. But really we should win in a land slide.

http://wlc.missionhillschina.com/press_10_en.html

This evening saw golf meet glamour as the players exchanged sporting attire for cocktail dresses at the Opening Ceremony and Gala Dinner. In addition to the launch of the ‘Best Dressed Player’ award which will run over the four days of competition giving fans the opportunity to vote online for their on-course glamour queen, dinner guests also witnessed a cat-walk fashion show by tournament sponsor FILA who exhibited their latest La Dolce Vita range of men’s and ladies’ golf and sporting apparel and footwear.

This evening saw golf meet glamour as the players exchanged sporting attire for cocktail dresses at the Opening Ceremony and Gala Dinner. In addition to the launch of the ‘Best Dressed Player’ award which will run over the four days of competition giving fans the opportunity to vote online for their on-course glamour queen, dinner guests also witnessed a cat-walk fashion show by tournament sponsor FILA who exhibited their latest La Dolce Vita range of men’s and ladies’ golf and sporting apparel and footwear.

haha yes!! Four days means we can easily take this to 10k.

Voted... happy to help. :D thanks for posting.

We dont want to procrastinate then have to make up a big gap though. lets just get it to 50k then we can all resume our lives again.

Last edited:
9 to go

BOOM! Now I am going to lunch

Leading by 4!

And we are in the lead!

Officially in the lead. Well done folks!

You put your mind to something and there is no telling how much time you can waste at work.

Last edited:
Just a heads up. I think someone for Booth just caught wind that she is no longer in the lead. Her number is starting to jump.

Just a heads up. I think someone for Booth just caught wind that she is no longer in the lead. Her number is starting to jump.

Good for them, but we are all over this.

Back