Vote Pernilla Lindberg as BEST DRESSED - Cross Golf Ambassador

Oh the power of THP, when I was sitting in the dentist office waiting room this morning with my daughter and I saw cookie's and pernilla's tweets she had like 150 or so, now she's got over 8,000 and that's only 6 hours or so later. THP ROCKS!!!

Carly Booth's voters are going, 'What the eff? How are we almost in last place?"

Carly Booth's voters are going, 'What the eff? How are we almost in last place?"

The two people that were in first and second place (Booth and Montgomery) about 5 hours ago are now in last place. They do have to be wondering what the hell just happened.

She's ahead by over 3000 now.

Im back, these vote talleys make me laugh now....well done

Hahah smalls I took Carly from 2k to 3k during a conference call earlier. Felt we need to close the gap. You did a much better job!

8,520, I know we can break 10,000 by this evening!!!

The Asian fanbase is obviously now at work doing the same thing THPer's are doing.

They are?

I wrote that AND THEN I saw your video tutorial. LOL!

But, it is 6-7 am there. So, it may happen on there side in the next few hours.

Voted. btw smalls nice avatar

Yeah, and I closed the gap to make it fair, haha.

We're probably lucky that China censors their internet. Their golf fans probably aren't allowed to to vote, much less look a pictures of women in golf attire.

She's in a solid lead now....almost double the closest....hope somebody tweeted her and let her know that THP is what is going to get her the win.

She's in a solid lead now....almost double the closest....hope somebody tweeted her and let her know that THP is what is going to get her the win.

She tweeted me about 40 minutes ago. She is well aware that THP is behind this and that we will keep it up!!

She tweeted me about 40 minutes ago. She is well aware that THP is behind this and that we will keep it up!!
That was quite entertaining today. Glad we could help her out and I plan on continuing tomorrow. THP will carry her to the win.

Pretty sure she has it in the bag due to Smalls. Crazy guy.

I have given her a few votes, looks like she has it wrapped up.

Back