The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the metal supposed to have some kind of power? Never heard of that. Does it have to be silver, or can it be the regular spoons that everyone uses every day?
actually, I dont know if it needs to be silver. Just not plastic

Don't know if this should be a rant or a happy joy joy

mu5anusa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

More proof that companies take advantage of military.

I call Avis to get a quote for 30 days vehicle rental. Quoted at $873. I inform them that I'm traveling on official military business and ask for their military rebate.
No problem, sir... $1,097 for the same car and the same days...

EXCELLENT! GOODBYE!!!

That is a bunch of crap but I know when I go TDY our car rentals are crazy expensive.

That is a bunch of crap but I know when I go TDY our car rentals are crazy expensive.

I'm sure it's not them intentionally screwing the military, most of those companies only honor one promotion at a time. So if they are running a 25% discount, and the military discount is 15%, its going to cost you more. I've had the same thing happen with other kinds of discounts, such as AAA, as well.

I'm sure it's not them intentionally screwing the military, most of those companies only honor one promotion at a time. So if they are running a 25% discount, and the military discount is 15%, its going to cost you more. I've had the same thing happen with other kinds of discounts, such as AAA, as well.

Everything was fine until he told them he was going to try to drive the car from Hawaii to New York. Then the rates went up.:alien:

Off today after working 11 straight, only to have a cold and not feel like even a range session this afternoon with the new clubs that came in yesterday. Speaking of them, the irons were shafted with the wrong shaft so now there is another couple weeks before I can get the replacement order. At least the driver and wedges were right.

Off today after working 11 straight, only to have a cold and not feel like even a range session this afternoon with the new clubs that came in yesterday. Speaking of them, the irons were shafted with the wrong shaft so now there is another couple weeks before I can get the replacement order. At least the driver and wedges were right.

not cool your not feeling well and even not cooler your clubs didnt come in right hope they take of it quickly for you.

I run to the local walgreens for some easter candy because I have a sweet tooth, I come to a light where there are old folks on each side of me honking at the cars in front of them to go through a red light lol, the kid in front of me gets out of his car ant tells me to roll down my window, ( I know what's coming ) he tells me I need to chill because he's lost and if I honk again he's gonna whip my ass, I laid on the horn just as he got to the front of my car laughing and he comes back and starts talking smack (at this point I am really getting irritated so I get out of the truck and he says sorry sir but you just chill dude and goes to his car. I get this for doing nothing! I hate this freaking place with every ounce of fiber in my body, the sad thing is, it's a beautiful place filled with a lot of dirtbags. I need medication!.

Last edited:
I run to the local walgreens for some easter candy because I have a sweet tooth, I come to a light where there are old folks on each side of me honking at the cars in front of them to go through a red light lol, the kid in front of me gets out of his car ant tells me to roll down my window, ( I know what's coming ) he tells me I need to chill because he's lost and if I honk again he's gonna whip my ass, I laid on the horn just as he got to the front of my car laughing and he comes back and starts talking smack (at this point I am really getting irritated so I get out of the truck and he says sorry sir but you just chill dude and goes to his car. I get this for doing nothing! I hate this phucking place with every ounce of fiber in my body, the sad thing is, it's a beautiful place filled with a lot of dirtbags. I need medication!.
that sucks dude. WHere do you live?

South Florida! and here I thought D.C. was bad when I lived there.

that sucks dude. WHere do you live?

South Florida dude, people are just turrble down there.

That cracks me up Trout, he thinks he can hold up traffic because he is lost, then he flips his lid on you when you weren't doing a thing.

South Florida dude, people are just turrble down there.

That cracks me up Trout, he thinks he can hold up traffic because he is lost, then he flips his lid on you when you weren't doing a thing.

I don't get angry very easy at all, but I think if this went on much longer he would have needed a paramedic. I'm tired of it over here, my lease is up in June and I'm struggling to finish it out.

turrble...haha

What I deal with on a daily basis.

I have been working on a client and finally got them to go ahead with the sale today. Went to process the order and there was a decline on the CC. Of course.

so I had her call her bank to tell them there would be a charge from our company for the exact amount. She tells me that she is lterally 50 cents short. so, she proceeds to give me another card for the $.50. REALLY? so, I run the card for the total minus $.50. the card goes through. Just for the sake of having fun and because its my personality, I tried running the other card for $.50 and it was declined. hahaha.

That's funny right there! At least you made the sale. Diapers for the baby

That's funny right there! At least you made the sale. Diapers for the baby
man, I had the whole office laughing telling them about it.

So get this...

Well, first a quick back story. I bought my Razr Fit driver at Golfsmith a few months ago when they were doing the free 3w promotion. I go in and hit a bunch of drivers and ended up hitting the RF best over all. The guy goes to get one off the rack and says they don't have anymore 10.5* with stiff shafts, so he's going to pull one out of a 9.5 or 11.5. Great, that's some pretty good customer service. Fast forward to today, when I get my B. Asha which I ordered at stock 45.5" playing length. Its almost two inches longer than the shaft that comes out of the driver. WTF?

Its not a 3w shaft, because its longer than the shaft in my RF 3w. So I get out the tape measure. Set the driver at address, heel to butt the B. Asha is 45.5. Put the old shaft in, heel to butt its about 43". Hmm. I look at the Callaway shaft that came out of the driver, doesn't say Aldila on it anywhere. Did this really happen? Did Golfsmith sell me a Driver with a 3w shaft in it and a 3w with a 5w shaft? Yep, measurements confirm it. So now I have my driver with upgraded shaft, a complete RF 3w with the right shaft and a 5w shaft sitting by itself. I called and spoke to a Manager, expecting he wouldn't be able to do anything at this point, just kind of a call to give him a heads up that there's some shaft switching going on. He seemed kind of stupified, I could tell he was wanting to do something just out of a customer service position but was at a loss as to what was even going on and what he could even do to try to remedy a situation that was kind of already solved with my upgraded shaft.

How about that for an evening's story?

man, that really sucks. If nothing else, I would go get a driver shaft for the 3w shaft. because if you ever go to see it, you will want to keep the BAsha

Watched a friend get fired today. Rough.

My visa got denied today. Not allowed here past November...

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Watched a friend get fired today. Rough.

Sorry to hear that man, those are difficult times for sure. Puts the other rants in perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back