2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship Thread

Tiger is using the Covert now? Is it the driver or FW or both?

NVM, should have read the thread devoted to Tiger :)

Ok when I go to my team and choose the PR it shows my players from last week. Am I getting credit for them if they are in the field?

I believe so, yes. You get credit for those playing, but it's a start used even for those who aren't.

I believe so, yes. You get credit for those playing, but it's a start used even for those who aren't.

Was afraid of that. Crap

Nice Dam. That is impressive early on.

Almost as impressive as having 3 in first, 1 in 6th and 1 in 10th...bout time!

There are a few I am going to hate losing a spot too but I will still have atleast 5 starts left for them. Be glad for some tourneys with not alot of big names in them

What a gorgeous golf course!

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but Tiger had 23 putts today. The idea of 23 putts over 18 holes kind of blows my mind. Considering I have had 20+ putts on 9 holes

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but Tiger had 23 putts today. The idea of 23 putts over 18 holes kind of blows my mind. Considering I have had 20+ putts on 9 holes

Didn't know that. That's quite exceptional.

alot of good scores put up today

Well shoot, not only did not pay attention and make picks for this week but I didnt realize there were 2 tournaments going on that I needed to pick for let alone how. Somehow I have 5 In the top 10 with 3 tied for 1st, but no players in the PR tournament!! Looks like a backwards move this week!

LEFTY & that 450 yard Bomb! It was sick! Followed by that chip and putt.

That's some really good putting, I'm guessing that the tips Stricker gave him worked.

That's some really good putting, I'm guessing that the tips Stricker gave him worked.

It seems every time he gets a pitting tip he wins. Today I think he leaps to the top of the leader board. He's out early, right?

I just hope to see some more good golf, love this leaderboard and love having lots of players close to the lead.

That is just unreal. Imagine if he had avoided those bogeys.

Now to see if Tiger can put rounds together or if he faults to last years Tiger, who could go low, but would then return to being mediocre.

Now to see if Tiger can put rounds together or if he faults to last years Tiger, who could go low, but would then return to being mediocre.

Agreed. He had the flat stick going yesterday and made lots of birdies. Struggled a bit going left and then Foleyed a chip, but I think he could continue going low. He has shown this year that momentum does not fade as fast as it had in previous years.

Agreed. He had the flat stick going yesterday and made lots of birdies. Struggled a bit going left and then Foleyed a chip, but I think he could continue going low. He has shown this year that momentum does not fade as fast as it had in previous years.

I really hope he continues. Still believe he moves the needle more than anyone. When Tiger plays well, golf is in a good state. I understand that's a very broad statement, but yeah.

I really hope he continues. Still believe he moves the needle more than anyone. When Tiger plays well, golf is in a good state. I understand that's a very broad statement, but yeah.
I told the guys at work that Tiger was playing well and they all said they'd go home and catch the replay. Tiger is the only guy that makes these "average" golf fans actually prioritize golf.

Yesterdays round was fun to watch, late last night. Without the wind this course just looked easy for the pro's and it show's on my fantasy squad with eight of my guys under par and two at even. I have to hope the wind factors in though to seperate the men from the boys here.

Going to see if I can get my wife to carry my bags like Stricker. If you don't hear from me again, you know what happened...
Sent from my Windows 8 Phone

Let me know how that works out for ya!

Agree. But that driver is still his achilles heel... but for him, being as long as he is with other clubs, he doesn't need to wield it as much.

Took my 3yr old son to his first tournament and we had a blast!! He saw Tiger & Rory up close and was super excited to see them in person. We met up with Xman later in the day and had a good time. I'm exhausted from pushing my little man around in the jogging stroller, but hey that's what Dads do. Definitely a day I won't forget.

Great stuff canes - thats what it's all about!

Back