2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

It'd save ya from havta pack some. Use whay ya need. Im going to be using TM Reds

Sent from my DROID X2

Bought a dozen Hex Blacks today. It's going to be awesome winning this thing, playing a new ball from our sponsors. :act-up:

Bought a dozen Hex Blacks today. It's going to be awesome winning this thing, playing a new ball from our sponsors. :act-up:

Be even more awesome beating them like red headed step children with their own ball

I am not getting jack done at work with this being so close

I am not getting jack done at work with this being so close

Amen to this quote lol.

I'm trying but I keep thinking of:
When am I going to practice putting this week
Which day my lunch break will = Popeye's chicken after a range session
Which hybrids/3 woods do I need to bring for this course.
What the heck do I have to do to beat team Callaway???

I leave Friday morning. Hopefully have another practice day Wednesday followed by short game work Thursday night.

Shark and I just ironed out our travel plans. Hopefully the beer is nice and cold by the time we get into town. Can't wait to see all you guys!

i hope the weather is warmer in texas played today and the cold really was keeping my back tight. hoping beer and shorts keeps it nice and loose in Texas!

OK, I have to shut this off, I am not getting anything done either and I guess I need to go practice, Rounders!

Found this pic of you practicing at the course we are playing Sunday. Nice and green it looks like, I like it!!

enu8yjy7.jpg

Geez...thanks a ton dude.

Group 3:

Cookie
Buckjob
WestTex
sepfeiff

#sucksbeingashortknocker

Dude, in that group you may hit twice before any of them hit their second shots .....hehehe

The Texas group:

Group 4:

Threeboysdad

TBT
capt.dru
jank1434

images

Awesome group!!! I have played with all of these guys should be a great fun round!

i hope the weather is warmer in texas played today and the cold really was keeping my back tight. hoping beer and shorts keeps it nice and loose in Texas!

Good chance temps will be in the upper 70's and we may see some 80's on Saturday and Sunday.

It is warming up very nicely this week buddy. May have some winds to contend with but shorts are a go on Friday and Saturday!!

That about sums it up.

My teammate is the silent killer, flying under the radar just as planned :D

Just shot a smooth 67 Saturday.... :rolleyes:
LoL

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I'm ready for this whether I shot 70 or 90

Going to be fun, only wish I had more time to play Friday and Sunday rounds....

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Thanks Nate. Really looking forward to this group Sunday. I will be the short stick in this group. But I have no problem with that at all. Especially if you give me a shot at the B. Asha a few times. Might be able to keep up with gents then.

Group 2:

Nate
afwcardinal
dtak84
Bulldog

It will be fun to see what everyone thinks of the course after Sundays round.

Hardest course in Texas after your home course. No doubt!

Oh, I have a pretty good idea how I'll feel about it already.

"Best time I've had on a course all year"

A few hours and a few drinks later:

"Besht damn time ever! I love that coursh!!"

How does grapevine set up the course with 27 hole? I haven't been there since '98, so I have not seen the newest 9. I know this is one of cookie's favorite courses. He just loves the greens, if I recall correctly.

Oh, I have a pretty good idea how I'll feel about it already.

"Best time I've had on a course all year"

A few hours and a few drinks later:

"Besht damn time ever! I love that coursh!!"

So, I take it I am driving home? LOL.

Back