SeeMore Putters Thread

I got to put into play the recently acquired SB2 on Sunday......and I must say that I am in love.

It has 3 weights installed but I have not checked them but would guess that it's playing at the max weight of 359g. For the first time with a putter, I truly feel like with a simple shoulder rock, the putter and weighting creates a perfect pendulum stroke.

With my Si1, I could at times see the head swaying laterally as I took it back. The weight of the SB2 does not allow that. Ended up with 29 putts on the round and think I had only 2 misses within 10 feet. I had zero 3 putts and 5 one putts. I would guess that 5 or 6 of my 2 putts were from off the fringe as I only hit 5 GIR's on the day.

Can't say enough how impressed I am with this putter and I really feel like this is a putter I could game for a LONG time. It has kinda made me have no desire to look at other SeeMore's and temporarily killed my desire to grab a PTM3. Just sets up perfectly to my eye and my style of putting.

I got to put into play the recently acquired SB2 on Sunday......and I must say that I am in love.

It has 3 weights installed but I have not checked them but would guess that it's playing at the max weight of 359g. For the first time with a putter, I truly feel like with a simple shoulder rock, the putter and weighting creates a perfect pendulum stroke.

With my Si1, I could at times see the head swaying laterally as I took it back. The weight of the SB2 does not allow that. Ended up with 29 putts on the round and think I missed only 2 misses within 10 feet. I had zero 3 putts and 5 one putts. I would guess that 5 or 6 of my 2 putts were from off the fringe as I only hit 5 GIR's on the day.

Can't say enough how impressed I am with this putter and I really feel like this is a putter I could game for a LONG time. It has kinda made me have no desire to look at other SeeMore's and temporarily killed my desire to grab a PTM3. Just sets up perfectly to my eye and my style of putting.

Sounds like you have found a winner. I too struggle with the swaying on the take back, hoping something like this helps me out, first non blade ive gamed ever.

With my Si1, I could at times see the head swaying laterally as I took it back. The weight of the SB2 does not allow that. Ended up with 29 putts on the round and think I had only 2 misses within 10 feet. I had zero 3 putts and 5 one putts. I would guess that 5 or 6 of my 2 putts were from off the fringe as I only hit 5 GIR's on the day.

I haven't had a chance to use the SB2, but you've basically summed up how I feel about my SB1. Just a great feeling putter. I'm glad you're enjoying this one Cookie!

Damn it's Seemore's galore in here now. This thread was only a few pages long last time I was here. Clearly a ton of people did exactly what I did. They heard good things from THP, decided to go try one for themselves, found out how amazing Seemore is, and never looked back hahaha. Seriously tho that's awesome! I'm still gaming (well will be gaming soon enough, weather pending) my FGP and couldn't be happier. What a great company. Stoked to see all the activity in here.

I'm really digging that m6 SS in platinum. The gunmetal version is alright. But the Platinum is just slick... In a way I'm hoping that Tim tells me that this would be best for me. But change the weight to 350 grams or a little higher if I can. I wonder if I can get different milling on each side of it?

Last edited:
I'm really digging that m6 SS in platinum. The gunmetal version is alright. But the Platinum is just slick... In a way I'm hoping that Tim tells me that this would be best for me. But change the weight to 350 grams or a little higher if I can. I wonder if I can get different milling on each side of it?
The simplicity of the m6 looks amazing!

Cookie,

I am glad to hear that the SB2 is working so well for you (kick some serious behind this weekend). I feel the same way about the difference in the stroke between my SB1w vs my M5x.

The diamond milling on the face of your SB2 and the overall looks of the"Z" series won't allow the club ho in me to stop buying SeeMore's though.:D

Cookie,

I am glad to hear that the SB2 is working so well for you (kick some serious behind this weekend). I feel the same way about the difference in the stroke between my SB1w vs my M5x.

The diamond milling on the face of your SB2 and the overall looks of the"Z" series won't allow the club ho in me to stop buying SeeMore's though.:D

Yeah, even after posting this I was still out there looking at the PTM3! ha

And I agree, I absolutely love the milling on the face of the SB2 - just really stands out and looks so nice.

The db4x has arrived, the superstroke slim has to go I think. There are some weights taped onto the back, might leave them there for the moment and see what I think

6umu2adu.jpg
y4u9eva9.jpg
yhutu4yr.jpg

a6ehapes.jpg

Looking good Mike. That is such a good looking finish.

Looking good Mike. That is such a good looking finish.

Yeah I was looking for it in the db4 but this deal came along and couldn't pass it up

The db4x has arrived, the superstroke slim has to go I think. There are some weights taped onto the back, might leave them there for the moment and see what I think

6umu2adu.jpg
y4u9eva9.jpg
yhutu4yr.jpg

a6ehapes.jpg
good stuff Mike, welcome to the SeeMore family!

6umu2adu.jpg
y4u9eva9.jpg
yhutu4yr.jpg

a6ehapes.jpg

Awesome mike. Lookin' good.

Siri speaks for me!

Bout time Mike! Looking good!

Sweet putter mike

***aka AtChad***

So I got mine a little while ago but I hadn't posted a picture yet.

9GkyQWX.jpg

6EO4dJB.jpg

That DB-4x looks goooood. I want one!

Not yet had some business to take care of, will give it a carpet run tomorrow

well if it doesn't work out u and Dan can fight to the death for it

Throw me into that mix also. I'll kill some fools for it. Looks good

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Not yet had some business to take care of, will give it a carpet run tomorrow

well if it doesn't work out u and Dan can fight to the death for it

Throw me into that mix also. I'll kill some fools for it. Looks good

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
Cage match?