2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Getting a place on a Saturday night for a group of 50 with guarantee seating around 7pm and being close to the course can be quite challenging as we found out.

But it was done and all I have to say is you will be getting your Mexican/TexMex on for Saturday night.

Getting a place on a Saturday night for a group of 50 with guarantee seating around 7pm and being close to the course can be quite challenging as we found out.

But it was done and all I have to say is you will be getting your Mexican/TexMex on for Saturday night.

mmmmmmmmmm...TexMex

Works for me nookie!

Looking forward to trying some genuine tex/mex

Thanks buddy!

Do they have brisket?

Looking forward to trying some genuine tex/mex

I've always had a rule of if the state I'm in is not on the Border with Mexico, do not eat the Mexican food. That crap you Northern folks are served as "Mexican" food is horrible.:bulgy-eyes:

I've always had a rule of if the state I'm in is not on the Border with Mexico, do not eat the Mexican food. That crap you Northern folks are served as "Mexican" food is horrible.:bulgy-eyes:

Here, around where I am at any rate, we have a lot of the Baja style food, not much as far as tex/mex

Wait, you mean Chevy's isn't authentic Mexican food?

Announcement Time

Beat Team Callaway. Your job as your twosome is to try your best to win the tournament. However as a side note, each team will also be competing separately against Team Callaway. Team Callaway will consist of four golfers and their scores will be averaged and then multiplied by two. That will be the score that your team will be trying to beat (your team's combined scores).

If you do, you will receive a prize (TBD).

Guess what - There may even be more surprises too.

I'll be expecting a full rundown of these Team Callaway guys :D

DALLAS! This is going to be so awesome. Can't wait to kick off a memorable 2013 at THP with you guys!

Announcement Time

Beat Team Callaway. Your job as your twosome is to try your best to win the tournament. However as a side note, each team will also be competing separately against Team Callaway. Team Callaway will consist of four golfers and their scores will be averaged and then multiplied by two. That will be the score that your team will be trying to beat (your team's combined scores).

Awesomeness!!

I may have to try to get 9 holes in tonight and tomorrow night now.

Announcement Time

Quick!!! Anyone have a scouting report on the 3 Callaway guys we know are coming?!?!? And some one with a twitter try and pry their fourth from hashtagchad or Harry!

Last edited:
Thanks JB. That is some fantastic information. What a great event. So glad that I am able to participate in something this awesome. Thanks THP and Callaway.

Quick!!! Anyone have a scouting report on the 3 Callaway guys we know are coming?!?!? And some one with a twitter try and pry their fourth from hashtagchad or Harry!

Read the #Grandaddy thread.
Of the 3 golfers you know are coming you have a 5, 7 and 12.

stick it to them thpers!

Announcement Time

NICE! So there could very well be multiple winners of the beat Team Callaway aspect of this. Very cool addition to this already awesome event!

Back