The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never went to the doctor, I just treated the symptoms, figured it was a virus so there wasn't anything a doctor could do for me anyway. I would take just about anything right now to get rid of this damn cough. I seriously can't take a breath without coughing.

Dang, all I can think of is over the counter cough syrup like rubitussin, get better!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I will have to look for that. I plan to stop at a local CVS or something when we get in to town tomorrow. Thanks!

Just make sure you stop at a doctor if it gets worse, to make sure it's not bacterial bronchitis, some patients developed this after the flu due to a weakened immune system, it's the trend we've seen around here

Just make sure you stop at a doctor if it gets worse, to make sure it's not bacterial bronchitis, some patients developed this after the flu due to a weakened immune system, it's the trend we've seen around here

If I am still coughing by the time we get back from the Texas Invitational then I will definitely go to the doctor.

If I am still coughing by the time we get back from the Texas Invitational then I will definitely go to the doctor.

For sure, get better and rest well, coughs suck!!

I will have to look for that. I plan to stop at a local CVS or something when we get in to town tomorrow. Thanks!

The CVS brand works just the same. CVSylsm..haha Cheaper too.

My Internet has been going in and out all afternoon and evening. That, and I am fighting off coming down with a damn cold. Had a sore throat and body aches for the past two days. Perfect freaking timing! Get me out of this cold, snow covered Hell!

I need a day off. The job is all right, but 6 days a week and 10 hour days most of the time is getting old about now. Great weather the next two days and looks like it may be tough to fit a tee time in.

It's beautiful outside but it's so freaking cold! 30 degrees today :( Last year it was in the eighties all of March.

THPing on Tapatalk

My Internet has been going in and out all afternoon and evening. That, and I am fighting off coming down with a damn cold. Had a sore throat and body aches for the past two days. Perfect freaking timing! Get me out of this cold, snow covered Hell!

Make sure it's not influenza body aches are interesting, if you get a fever I wouldn't pass it by

So it looks like the music department at the church that I was ran out of is struggling, badly, the pastor I was working with is stretched out too thin and is starting to realize how much work I put into my team and ministry, I guess it's sad to see it that way but at least I know my work had an impact. Sucks for them I guess

So it looks like the music department at the church that I was ran out of is struggling, badly, the pastor I was working with is stretched out too thin and is starting to realize how much work I put into my team and ministry, I guess it's sad to see it that way but at least I know my work had an impact. Sucks for them I guess

images

I feel like crap. Some of the worst stomach pain I have ever had.

Yep, and the funny thing is the guy apologized because the executive pastor made him contact me. Reminds me of 3rd grade when the mom drags her kids to the other kids house to apologize.

I'm happy I'm done with it as hard as it may be, I have my eyes set for the future.

I feel like crap. Some of the worst stomach pain I have ever had.

Is it on the bottom right of your abdomen? I hope not, may you ate something spoiled. Feel better eagle man

Appendix? Sorry you feel like that War.

Is it on the bottom right of your abdomen? I hope not, may you ate something spoiled. Feel better eagle man

Nah, not appendix. It dead center of my stomach, and comes and goes every 5-10 minutes, lasts for about 30 seconds. It's odd.

Nah, not appendix. It dead center of my stomach, and comes and goes every 5-10 minutes, lasts for about 30 seconds. It's odd.

Maybe the baby is kicking?

You eat at all today? Drink some milk and tell me if that alleviates it. With that location, ulcer is the first thing that comes to mind.

Drink lots of water, hopefully it's not food poisoning cramps

You eat at all today? Drink some milk and tell me if that alleviates it. With that location, ulcer is the first thing that comes to mind.

Agreed on the Ulcer thing.

Nope, havent eaten today. Actually just got up because the pain was worse this morning.

Nope, havent eaten today. Actually just got up because the pain was worse this morning.

Get some food in there. Or some antacid.

Agreed on the Ulcer thing.

Ulcers are actually caused by gram negative bacterial infections (H. pylori) not by acid corrosion as was originally accepted for many years.

But I doubt ulcers would hurt sporadically like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back