Not open for further replies.
Wow that's crazy, I would be crippled after That

Hello testicular cysts

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
More like; Goodbye testiculars

94mph fast ball from Verlander.

jordany-valdespin.jpg

Poor, poor man.

That sucks man. I've played sports and stuff all my life and I've never had any injuries/health problems. I hope I don't for a while either.

Not trying to be Debbie Downer here, but I played HS football, basketball, and played baseball in junior college, and played basketball competetively until I was in my mid 30's. Did a lot of lifting as well. Had 0 problems, not even a badly sprained ankle, 'til I hit 37! Now I have degenerated discs in my low back, and a shoulder that is going to sue me for abuse! Moral of the story - take care of yourself when you are young ( stretching, rest, eating right, etc ) and hope bad genetics ( my mother & grandmother both had arthiritis pretty bad by their mid 30's ) don't run in the family!

For the last few weeks I feel like I've been really close to playing some great golf. I played 9 holes this afternoon and couldn't do ANYTHING right. I didn't do anything REALLY poorly, but just every aspect of my game was off.

Kind of in the same boat Wake.. last year I hit over 60% of fairways with my driver... now I am struggling mightily with it. I don't even feel comfortable at all over the ball,.Honestly, like I have never hit a driver before. Very strange and scary - the Golfweek Am tour starts in a 2 weeks!

My rant is waiting.

Pretty much just got told if the basketball coach that is hired isn't a true golf guy then the boys golf job is mine. Interviews for the bball spot start in a couple weeks.

Ugh. I really do want this.

My rant is waiting.

Pretty much just got told if the basketball coach that is hired isn't a true golf guy then the boys golf job is mine. Interviews for the bball spot start in a couple weeks.

I really really hope you get it man

We're in your corner Jman.

If things don't go your way, just know that we're prepared to spread rumors about the new coach's Harlem Shake reputation.

My rant is waiting.

Good luck man we are pulling for ya

My rant is waiting.

If they are smart, they will give you the job. If they are dumb enough to pass you up for the position, they deserve what they get. Really pulling for you man. You absolutely deserve it and I know those kids would be extremely lucky to have you coaching/teaching them.

My rant is waiting.

Hummm, how are they going to determine that?

HA! They're all Scooter users.

For now. Hehe

Of course. 3 kids in my fraternity were on our golf team all of them think im weird for not using a Scooter.. Just ingrained in them man

My rant is waiting.

Forget that guy, they need to just give you the job. Hope it works out buddy.

Ask him what he's pondering for his bag right now. If he can't give specs, shaft options, and multiple options? Poser!

Ask him what he's pondering for his bag right now. If he can't give specs, shaft options, and multiple options? Poser!
Maybe they should go out and play 18 and the winner takes the job!

By whatever they say. In truth, it's just if the dude wants the stipend or not I fear.

Maybe they should go out and play 18 and the winner takes the job!

That could work! Unless the guy is a stick. Then that's not good haha.

I think JMan needs to throw the equipment tester onto his résumé. Smack them right in the face with that tidbit

That could work! Unless the guy is a stick. Then that's not good haha.

I think JMan needs to throw the equipment tester onto his résumé. Smack them right in the face with that tidbit
Jman could take him......he only plays serious golf when things like this are on the line. He would dominate.

Jman could take him......he only plays serious golf when things like this are on the line. He would dominate.

It's so true. I can't ever be serious otherwise.

I actually did throw that out there Ward. Asked me for golf experience and I replied "I write for the second biggest golf site on the Internet and play 2-3 times a week."

We high lofts don't like headwinds. Could be an equalizer

I actually did throw that out there Ward. Asked me for golf experience and I replied "I write for the second biggest golf site on the Internet and play 2-3 times a week."
Did you tell them your swing speed? That's all they need to know.

I didn't hear anything about using me as a reference. I think that could be detrimental to your chances personally. :alien:

I didn't hear anything about using me as a reference. I think that could be detrimental to your chances personally. :alien:
I would give Jman a recommendation and put on there He is one Bad A#$ MoFo! That would get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back