The Journey To Texas - The THP Tour Van

Duke's payback for JB making him fly off the seat. That would be JB's pillow he's laying on haha. (Sorry for the blurry picture)

y6y3y3u3.jpg

Not surprising, I felt the same way driving to FL and SC last year. MUCH prefer driving in daylight than at night. Anxious to see all 4 of you this weekend!!

We always like to leave before rush hour so we try and leave between 5 and 6 so it's always dark and I just love the feeling when the sun starts to come up, I think it's because it's confirmation the day is really beginning.

Jeffreed and I should be leaving Columbia, MO in just about 24 hours to join you guys!

Safe travels again today guys. Duke looks quite comfortable there.

Safe travels JB and GG!

Not surprising, I felt the same way driving to FL and SC last year. MUCH prefer driving in daylight than at night. Anxious to see all 4 of you this weekend!!

I love driving at night, no traffic to deal with, no sun in your eyes, its perfect.

We always like to leave before rush hour so we try and leave between 5 and 6 so it's always dark and I just love the feeling when the sun starts to come up, I think it's because it's confirmation the day is really beginning.

Rush hour and southern Mississippi dont really go together

Nice mpg

benyme6a.jpg

Safe travels guys! You might need some doggie seats for those two to keep them nice and safe!

Looks like the journey is progressing well. Drive safe and keep the pics coming :)

Here's to another day of smooth traveling. Love the updates guys.

Once again better MPG that my Tahoe on the highway.. Unreal

That is great MPG! How much does it cost to fill that thing up?

Should only be about 5 to 5 1/2 hours left right?

I can't help but to be stunned each time I see a picture of the MPG you are getting now. That is really awesome, especially compared to the tour bus.

I hope you all have smooth travels today.

I'm envious of all the fun you all are going to have this weekend, but it makes me even more glad that I'm registerd for Ohio in just six short weeks.

Enjoy! I know you guys are enjoying the new THPMoble :D

That is great MPG! How much does it cost to fill that thing up?

About $85 or so. Depends on price of gas. It has a 26 gallon tank and it takes diesel. So if we were bone dry, about $100.

Should only be about 5 to 5 1/2 hours left right?

Seems about right. We have a couple of stops to make including one to refill propane.

About $85 or so. Depends on price of gas. It has a 26 gallon tank and it takes diesel. So if we were bone dry, about $100.

Wow that's awesome! That has to be much easier on the wallet than the old RV. I think your MPG is double that of my Wrangler. Hahaha

Back