The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer to not discuss details until I make a decision but it's pretty huge for me. Something I have wanted to do for a long time and never had the courage / support to do. If and when I decide you guys will be the first to know.

Good luck bro!

Sorry, I am not trying to be cryptic or anything just dont want to jinx it. My HHJJ was more about the fact that my wife is so supportive and makes the decision about me and not outside factors.

Prefer to not discuss details until I make a decision but it's pretty huge for me. Something I have wanted to do for a long time and never had the courage / support to do. If and when I decide you guys will be the first to know.

Totally understand man. That's awesome glad you have the support to make a change! Good luck

Thinking about making a major life change over the next year or so. Havent decided yet because there are a few outside factors but my wife is so supportive and it makes everything much easier.

Finally agreed to that gender reassignment surgery?

Pure coincidence, I just got an email from my wife that a major hurdle to make this happen just got cleared. I am super nervous but excited as well. I guess I will just see where this takes me.

You should hang out with Mward. He texted me the same thing. Haha

Hahaha damn! I was hoping I'd be original with that one. Damn Mward.

You are going to become a Professional Golfer or COD player.. One of the two

Family friend who went into the hospital late last week is out of her coma and doing significantly better. She's in ICU and her heart isn't damaged from the incident. She suffered a heart attack and it caused everything to go haywire. Doctors aren't sure what caused it yet. Only really big concern right now is she's on dialysis as her kidneys aren't doing so hot at the moment. Small steps though right?

Glad to hear things are going better than they were, and fingers crossed her kidneys regain full function as well

As long as the steps all keep going in the right direction that is all you want to hear

Hahaha damn! I was hoping I'd be original with that one. Damn Mward.

Your head was in the right place though, all that matters.

Glad to hear things are going better than they were, and fingers crossed her kidneys regain full function as well

As long as the steps all keep going in the right direction that is all you want to hear

Appreciate it Doc. Fingers crossed she's able to recover.

Dev, that is absolutely wonderful. Good luck man!

playing varsity again monday. Langdom Farms. love that course. hopefully it's not too wet though.

I've been a Leeds United fan since I was a young lad and this weekend I'm getting to go see a home game with a good friend of mine. Super pumped about it. Travelling to Dublin today and flying to Leeds in the morning for a 12.30 kickoff. It's gonna be a brilliant weekend

I've been a Leeds United fan since I was a young lad and this weekend I'm getting to go see a home game with a good friend of mine. Super pumped about it. Travelling to Dublin today and flying to Leeds in the morning for a 12.30 kickoff. It's gonna be a brilliant weekend

Awesome man have a great time.

Have a good time at the game, David!

The weekend I have been looking forward to for quite some time is here. Few more hours here at the house working/getting ready then swinging by the Puma Outlet on the way to the course. Gonna be a great weekend regardless of how I play, nothing better in golf than playing with fellow THP'ers and seeing old friends while also making new ones.

Just had meeting with my supervisor on my 6 month probationary period. I have job for as long as I like. Including 3 weeks vacation time/yr. Using some for Ohio in 6 wks. YES!!

DigitalSmokeSignal

Just had meeting with my supervisor on my 6 month probationary period. I have job for as long as I like. Including 3 weeks vacation time/yr. Using some for Ohio in 6 wks. YES!!
Three weeks vacation your first year is incredible. Most places I know of, you don't get two weeks until you've been there two years.

Last night was just amazing. Today is also going to be fantastic. I can't wait for tomorrow either.

Those sound like the words of a guy who made himself a girlfriend.

Those sound like the words of a guy who made himself a girlfriend.

Definitely not. That would probably be in the rant thread.

I'm just in a fantastic mood today. I'm so happy I chose Clemson over the other schools. I freaking love it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back