sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
Ashamed to say I have been playing golf for 16 years and just found this site. So far its been great and I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow golfers from the Knoxville area or getting in on some events in the area. I would appreciate any info on events near me as it comes available and I have a few guys that play as much as I do that I could bring along for the ride. I'm typically at Sevierville Golf Club and River Islands but I also have a friend who is the super at Laurel Valley and I am sure they would welcome a group of hackers...

Just got custom fit for some X Hot Pro's and hope to have them any day now so bring on the weekend and warm weather!

Talk at ya soon

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, I like River Islands and Sevierville Golf Club. I only get up there once or twice per year for golf though.

Welcome to THP

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Welcome, I like River Islands and Sevierville Golf Club. I only get up there once or twice per year for golf though.

My two favorite around here by far...both now have a local discount so I can play under $40 anytime...that definitely helps!

Glad you're here! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

You found us non the less, welcome

:wavey: :welcome:

Glad you finally found it - welcome aboard

My two favorite around here by far...both now have a local discount so I can play under $40 anytime...that definitely helps!

Excellent!

Welcome!

Back