Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedges Callaway v Scor.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Thank you for pondering them on the appropriate day!

Gotta be more like me. No pondering. Straight to the What did you buy thread. Its all about execution fellas.Haha
But, it's friday. I always ponder wedges on Friday.

Thank you for pondering them on the appropriate day!

But, it's friday. I always ponder wedges on Friday.

Make it Wedge Buying Friday. Way more fun. It appears as if Fridays are SeeMore Putter buying Fridays for me.

Make it Wedge Buying Friday. Way more fun. It appears as if Fridays are SeeMore Putter buying Fridays for me.
Keep it on topic please.

:alien:

I'm pondering a lot lately. Mostly a Versa #9 and a 3 wood (either RBZ or XHot). Or an XHot driver to match my headcover. I wish I had more moneys!

Not even a ponder because I accept the fact that this won't happen, but the Vokey Wedgeworks looks awesome. I would love a custom vokey.

Now I'm pondering what stuff to sell so I can hopefully make an XHot happen.

Now I'm pondering what stuff to sell so I can hopefully make an XHot happen.

This ponder will be a driver I think, not a FW. I need the upgrade in the driver spot more than the 3 wood. Plus it would match my headcover.

3W ponder. Gonna check out the X Hot, G25 & RBZ stage 2 this weekend.

3W ponder. Gonna check out the X Hot, G25 & RBZ stage 2 this weekend.

Solid ponder, but I highly recommend throwing the Amp Cell into the mix. I hit them all and it came out on top.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Solid ponder, but I highly recommend throwing the Amp Cell into the mix. I hit them all and it came out on top.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Will do. Thanks bro.

I have an absolute helluva time trying to decide on irons. So many choices, so many options especially when trying to get into a combo(ish) set. By the time I finally decide which wrenches I want I cant decide on shafts. Somehow I love every minute of it lol.

Yeah man. 205 carry with the CB 6 iron in that sim.. CHYEAH!!! project x 6.5 felt great.

Nice! U try the tt against it?

Nice! U try the tt against it?

Yeah, it was maybe a degree lower and about 10ish yards longer on average.

Silly sim numbers. Got my driver swing speed up to 113 on the actual launch monitor there.. That's more like it.

Yeah man. 205 carry with the CB 6 iron in that sim.. CHYEAH!!! project x 6.5 felt great.

Probably not as long as usual because you filled up on crap beer last night.

Yeah, it was maybe a degree lower and about 10ish yards longer on average.

Silly sim numbers. Got my driver swing speed up to 113 on the actual launch monitor there.. That's more like it.

Can't snag time on the monitor?

Few hours late, but I'm pondering wedges. Get very close to the release datte for the Nikes. Pondering which sole I am going to go with. Think I decided on 52/58

The CBs are back in play.

205 with a 6i is big time. I think you're gonna be in for a heck of a time deciding what to do.

Have you thought about doing a cb/mb combo set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back