The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement

Signups will begin for the THP Bridgestone Championship in Las Vegas on Wednesday March 20th at 12pm (noon) EST. To signup, at the proper time, you will send a Private Message to GolferGal and she will respond with details on how to make payment as well as when your spot will be reserved.

Your spot will not be reserved until payment is made for your reservation.

#GetExcited

This will be a very special event and one of the best we have ever hosted at THP.

Just a friendly reminder, sign ups begin at 1200pm (est) on the 20th

Must set my calendar for this one.

For some reason my excitement level rose for this one over the last 48 hours.

Can honestly say I went from highly doubtful to definitely in. Could not stand the idea of watching this one from afar.

Was talking about this even quite a bit yesterday, #getexcited...3 days to go

For some reason my excitement level rose for this one over the last 48 hours.

Can honestly say I went from highly doubtful to definitely in. Could not stand the idea of watching this one from afar.

The same here.

I was wavering on no for a while because things would be SO tight.

I'm in full bore now. You need only hear the excitement about it in the voices and you know already just how special it's going to be.

The same here.

I was wavering on no for a while because things would be SO tight.

I'm in full bore now. You need only hear the excitement about it in the voices and you know already just how special it's going to be.

there was never wavering, you were in and u know it!

there was never wavering, you were in and u know it!

I teach dude! Even at a crazy price, this is trip 4-5 this year for THP. That's rough!

I'll off something and make it happen though. It's a given now.

I love all the excitement for this one. Sounds like there is going to be a great mix of some familiar faces and a whole bunch of new faces as well.

I am super pumped for this. I am gonna do my best to grab a spot!

This will be our home for the weekend in September
dezanuse.jpg

e7u4u6e2.jpg

I teach dude! Even at a crazy price, this is trip 4-5 this year for THP. That's rough!

I'll off something and make it happen though. It's a given now.

Love the determination

Just a quick correction that it is PM not AM.

Oops, minor detail. Thank you for pointing that out I would have panicked thinking that I somehow missed the sign up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

So this will be done by sending messages to GolferGal?
Or a thread made and the first 40 to reply stating I want to come to Las Vegas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Previous invitationals reserved spots by PMing GG and providing paypal payment.

Announcement

Signups will begin for the THP Bridgestone Championship in Las Vegas on Wednesday March 20th at 12pm (noon) EST. To signup, at the proper time, you will send a Private Message to GolferGal and she will respond with details on how to make payment as well as when your spot will be reserved.

Your spot will not be reserved until payment is made for your reservation.

#GetExcited

This will be a very special event and one of the best we have ever hosted at THP.

Bumping this to address questions.

Sooooo...new career starts in 2 weeks. This is definitely in the budget now! Y'all may see me in Vegas! Woot woot!

Sooooo...new career starts in 2 weeks. This is definitely in the budget now! Y'all may see me in Vegas! Woot woot!

That's great to hear!

Doesn't look like I'll be joining you gentlemen in Vegas. Maybe next time.

New thread will be up, and all instructions in it. But to answer the question, yes, a PM to GolferGal will be the way it gets done, only after the new thread is up.

Doesn't look like I'll be joining you gentlemen in Vegas. Maybe next time.

Sorry to hear that Army.

That's great to hear!

Yep, money will be there. Now just have to talk to the new boss to get the time off, but my boss is a great friend from high school so I don't think it should be a problem! Drinks on me if I make it!

Yep, money will be there. Now just have to talk to the new boss to get the time off, but my boss is a great friend from high school so I don't think it should be a problem! Drinks on me if I make it!

That's awesome, love seeing the excitement for this one, Wednesday will be a great day!

I would love to make this one but I doubt I can get away with 2 golf trips and a wedding I need to fly to this year.

it kills me to say it, but I don't think this is in the cards for me. The money is not going to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back