THP Tin Cup Ball Marker (2013)

I did some more marking today, I let my daughter pick some colors to use as well, I also ordered every ultra fine color available!!!
IMG_1940_zpsa1cd80c8.jpg

Those came out great icey

Here is my pic of my marked THP ball!
Thanks a million to War Eagle!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363488303.811454.jpg

I bought a set of 10 sharpie ultra fine markers yesterday and marked this right in the car before I left.

Those look great!

I kind like the ones with just the symbol

I did to. I'm going to try those with the new colors coming!

Siri speaks for me!

I can't wait to get my hands on this thing. Going to be fun trying a bunch of color combos.

I marked all my balls with the exclamation point at the end of the name of the ball on the side. Sometimes two "!!". Throw some black in for shadowing.

I marked all my balls with the exclamation point at the end of the name of the ball on the side. Sometimes two "!!". Throw some black in for shadowing.
I like that idea, I was thinking about doing some with random THP and !

Mine arrived in Saturday's mail. What a relief, I was beginning to worry the P.O. had lost it.

Thank you again War for orchestrating this. I will be leaving THP mementos all over NorCal and then Vegas this fall. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I used mine for the Texas Invitational this weekend...wonder how many THP marked balls will be found there over the next few weeks? hehe

Got an email from the post office that mine came in. I can't wait to get back and get it!

TexasHacker must be that kid who couldn't color between the lines in school. He better post what his marked balls looked like and what his tin cup marker looked like.

HAHA, I showed him how it was done though and hopefully he will catch on. I am still laughing just thinking about it...

TexasHacker must be that kid who couldn't color between the lines in school. He better post what his marked balls looked like and what his tin cup marker looked like.

HAHA, I showed him how it was done though and hopefully he will catch on. I am still laughing just thinking about it...

It was a messed up marker dude. You saw what happened when I used yours

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Pics or videos could have been hilarious!

Pics or videos could have been hilarious!

It looked like his sharpie blew up all over his Tin Cup, and then bled all over his balls.

I have to say these things make it really easy to identify your ball!!
IMG_1936_zps8ba713f4.jpg

I got home tonight to find mine on my counter so it came today or sat while I was at work. Thanks again War for setting this up! Now I got some work to do!

Mine came this weekend, can't wait to put it to use.

Thanks War for everything throughout the whole process of getting these!

These look awesome

Tapa Slice

That's an awesome idea!!

Had to snap a picture on the green today, especially when I came up to it and was just glaring up at me! Go Albatross!
IMAG1203.jpg

Not to mention it was my first time using the Lethal balls I had picked up at one of the GG contests...oh my.

Back