The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for 3/20/13 12:00:01 to push the button on a pre-written PM to GG. #I'm committed!

Hopefully the thread is already up when you push the button. #justsayin :)

War AND Jake? No choice at all now.

#I'mWithThem

#I'mcommitted too!

Announcement

Because we understand that the amount is more than other Invitationals, and people want to use their credit cards, GolferGal can send an invoice to people after inquiry through paypal so that people may use the credit card of their choice. While a standard payment through paypal is preferred, we want to make sure this is as easy as possible for people so will do this if necessary.

Announcement

Because we understand that the amount is more than other Invitationals, and people want to use their credit cards, GolferGal can send an invoice to people after inquiry through paypal so that people may use the credit card of their choice. While a standard payment through paypal is preferred, we want to make sure this is as easy as possible for people so will do this if necessary.

FWIW, people can also add a credit card to their PayPal account and specify what method of payment (checking acct, credit card, etc) when checking out through PayPal.

I have a cash rewards credit card that I use for everything (including PayPal) so it looks just like any other PayPal transaction to the seller (in this case THP).

Announcement

Thank you for making this change.

Announcement

Awesome gesture, hopefully that will help out with anyone on the fence needing some extra time to come up with the whole amount

FWIW, people can also add a credit card to their PayPal account and specify what method of payment (checking acct, credit card, etc) when checking out through PayPal.

I have a cash rewards credit card that I use for everything (including PayPal) so it looks just like any other PayPal transaction to the seller (in this case THP).

Right on, to all of this. I have a CC set up in my PayPal account, so it's good to know that if I get the green light for this, I can roll with it. Thanks!

Right on, to all of this. I have a CC set up in my PayPal account, so it's good to know that if I get the green light for this, I can roll with it. Thanks!
I think you meant to say...when u get the green light!

I don't know if I am gonna make it through the next two days. #WayToExcited

I don't know if I am gonna make it through the next two days. #WayToExcited

A good problem to have...just think after Wednesday we can start a count down to the event!

#readytogo at 12:00:01

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh and also #roadtriptovegas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think you meant to say...when u get the green light!

I like it. I'm sure it is happening. I have some cash set aside already, so it's pretty much a forgone conclusion, I will be at this. #WithSunscreenOn

Just paid my credit card bills, and still have $$$ left over, so I'm all set!

Dan

If I wasn't saving to go to Hawaii next year I would be all over this.

If I wasn't saving to go to Hawaii next year I would be all over this.

Hawaii can wait....golfing with THP'ers in Vegas on the other hand....#VegasBaby

Dan

Draft PM to GG is prepared, I won a Golf Glove travel bag on "the Bay" so I think I'm set. Now I just have to be fast enough to be one of the 40.

Oh oh. I just put a down payment on a wedding dress and bought new glasses... :beat-up:

Oh oh. I just put a down payment on a wedding dress and bought new glasses... :beat-up:

You're in vegas, that's half the battle.

Dan

You're in vegas, that's half the battle.

Dan

Good thing, too. I think if I had to shell out for airfare too the future missus might not let me go.

Also 100% in, will be in a new employee orientation, tapatalk dont fail me now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back