2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Villa Assignments

Next up, Tee Times for the weekend!

So unlimited golf on Sat and Sun??? 36 a day here I come!!!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Why only 36? :confused:

You haven't lived till you're in the 45 club!

I'm aiming for 18 good quality holes each day. I might need at least 45 a day to make that target, though.

I have no idea what to expect, well all things awesome aside...but seeing this made it real. I'm in for the continuous replay until I drop golf...mind trying to grasp what is to come and having a hard time doing it.

Coooool Villa 10 rocks!! I'm psyched. Gonna be some woodshed rocking there.

I hear ya buddy! Looking forward to teeing it up with ya too :thumb:

#villa2ftw :drinks:

Looking forward to this. Excitement should be building as soon as the Vegas signups are locked up.

How is there still one spot open for this?????? :confused2:

We need to think of a villa theme that fits with spicy meatballs. That's assuming I can remember how I made them. LOL.

You WILL remember. We are banking on the spicy meaty goodness to bring it home this year.

You WILL remember. We are banking on the spicy meaty goodness to bring it home this year.

I just winged it last year. I'm sure we can pull it off again. Maybe we should spike them with Tequila this time.

Jman and Buck sharing a room? I'm guessing there will be some putter talk

hahaha we didn't talk much putters in texas but we were busy drooling over the Cally equipment...

Whoooooooo!

I'm quite pumped about my villa!

our Villa Rocks! gonna be a fun time buddy!

Where's seemoreguy?

I'm very happy to be rooming with BMWNola again, and I love both ddec and nerfny. Also looking forward to getting to know Golf4Life and his wife better throughout the weekend.

So cool to see the Villa assignments. I'm so freaking excited for this! Thank you GG for all your hard work on this. We appreciate it very much.

I couldn't be any happier to be rooming with my good buddies Bogey and Jersey Nate. I was telling Kelly about room assignments tonight and told her we have awesome roommates and guys I couldn't be any happier to call friends. And, just as me and Bogey and Nate were strangers at one time, I look forward to meeting interlooper and J4U as well.

So unlimited golf on Sat and Sun??? 36 a day here I come!!!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

36 is a limit, this is unlimited, so get that number outta your head and go for it all!

Why only 36? :confused:

You haven't lived till you're in the 45 club!

45 club is just a marker, the true milestone club is the 54 that was done by us in the Ohio outing last summer.

I'm aiming for 18 good quality holes each day. I might need at least 45 a day to make that target, though.

I like the way you think Paulo!

Dan

Great work GG! I absolutely love my villamates and am pumped for round two with playdough and wake!

So cool to see the Villa assignments. I'm so freaking excited for this! Thank you GG for all your hard work on this. We appreciate it very much.
Looking forward to meeting you roomie! When are you getting in? I can't get down there until Friday @6pm due to work.

Back