The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Between our Utah, CA, PNW and others in the west, I would be lying if I said I didn't expect more signups from the west contingent, but truthfully, this one will be full very soon and we are so stoked to celebrate this epic event with everybody.

Between our Utah, CA, PNW and others in the west, I would be lying if I said I didn't expect more signups from the west contingent, but truthfully, this one will be full very soon and we are so stoked to celebrate this epic event with everybody.

Seems to be happening alot these days. Dont worry about the people not coming. Focus on all the awesome people that are making the trip. The people that are not going are the ones missing out.

On the one hand, a little surprised. On the other, after trying to organize a golf day out here, I am not. In any case, those of us that are coming are happy to have an event, especially one of this magnitude, brought out to our part of the country. Thanks for that!!

Yep. On the bright side you won't be hearing from me again anytime soon about how you need to come west and there are plenty of us to support it.

For those on the fence.

Only "some" of the details of this great weekend have even been released, once they all are, you WILL be kicking yourself for not taking one of these last few spots that remain

Yep. On the bright side you won't be hearing from me again anytime soon about how you need to come west and there are plenty of us to support it.
People have been asking for a THP event out that way for YEARS.

For those on the fence.

Only "some" of the details of this great weekend have even been released, once they all are, you WILL be kicking yourself for not taking one of these last few spots that remain
It's no secret anymore, I already let the cat out of the bag that I will be there.

On the one hand, a little surprised. On the other, after trying to organize a golf day out here, I am not. In any case, those of us that are coming are happy to have an event, especially one of this magnitude, brought out to our part of the country. Thanks for that!!
Exactly. Thank you

For those on the fence.

Aint this the truth.

Is it September yet?

For those on the fence.

I believe this wholeheartedly.

As of last Friday morning, I had decided that I would not be there. Not for lack of desire but time off work (Monday) and funds given I had already committed to May outing, Branson, and the Morgan Cup.

Well, when I was talking to JB on Friday and informed him of my intentions he told me I would be there as there was no way in heck I could miss it. I could really sense the excitement so I knew I had to figure out a way to make it happen. Flying out Friday after work and returning on Monday, when there's a will there's a way!!

Is it bad I'm already looking forward to the recap thread?

Ain't gonna happen.

You know that what happens in......well you know. :D

For those on the fence.

This is why I had to sign up. I know I would not be able to sleep at night knowing you guys have some tricks up your sleeve. We have a great group signed up already and the stuff yet to come will put this over the top. Bridgestone only does things one way and that is going over and above what you would expect. First class all the way.

That's what put me over my limit (with the 2 other trips already planned). The price of golf, room, etc. is nothing short of phenomenal...just having to get a flight put me a bit out of my budget.
Next year.

Greyhound or Amtrack??

Theres gotta be some Pacific North West THPERS that can make the trip down!

Hey, can't we pry a certain Canandian off of his island??

I would love to make it but alas all my funds these days are going to doctor bills after a little battle with cancer this past year. Had a blast at the last Pacific NW get together and I look forward to more in the future. Excited to follow along with this awesome event though. Looks like a blast!

Yes, thank you THP and Bridgestone!!

If you try to organize a Cali golf day again, I'll be there as long as it works with the schedule. I gotta get over to SC and play Delaveaga and Pasatiempo one of these days. Plus, there's lots of stuff in the San Jose area, East Bay, etc. to hit up.

I told my wife I'd be traveling with Buckjob to the event... that was almost a deal breaker.

But I pulled it out. I'll be going. Vegas Baby!

Phew that was a close one! i'll keep a close eye on you.... mainly because you're my first call for bail money!

I don't drink so a diet coke for me. Although, I will be in Vegas so maybe I will get crazy and have a cocktail or two.

Car bombs in vegas are supposed to be amazing.

Aint this the truth.

all you did in texas was talk about how awesome this trip is gonna be. as much as this is gonna cost i couldn't pass it up.

i hope theres just crickets in that recap thread! hahaha

Car bombs? I love car bombs!

Being at work all day and missing out on most of the excitement for this is killing me. But, that quickly fades away when I realize, I'm going to this bad lad, it will be my 4th THP event of 2013 and once again, Missouri will be represented.

Back