Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard [SPOILERS]

Peter Hanson snipered me this week, late WD with a neck issue. Glad someone was able to fill his spot in the field though.

Anybody think Rose might run away with this one? Once he got past those first few holes, dude could not do a thing wrong.

Oh, and the pants on Gomez...he's a paintballer, and that's his way of cheating. He wears those, and nobody can ever tell whether or not he was actually hit...

I personally think Rose will fall back and then get boatraced. It seems like I see this from him a lot. A fantastic round surrounded by a bunch of mediocre/poor rounds.

Tight, tight leaderboard, with Rose an outlier. That was a great start, but a good round today could put anyone in great position for the weekend. Rose puts another -7 up, it's cruise control time. Don't see that happening, though

only 3 guys finished under par for me, not looking bueno

Peter Hanson snipered me this week, late WD with a neck issue. Glad someone was able to fill his spot in the field though.

Same for me, that has happened to me at least 4 times now. It sucks that you lose the potential earnings, it also sucks you lose a start for me.

Same for me, that has happened to me at least 4 times now. It sucks that you lose the potential earnings, it also sucks you lose a start for me.

Preach on brother, besides that I am having a pretty decent week. Oh well, its a long season.

Same happened to me. Not a big deal though, I don't mind wasting one of his starts too much.

I'm not feeling my team at all, more than half is over par, they really need to pick it up today!!!

I see my selection of Phil has resulted in the usual "where IS the hole, exactly" performance I usually get. He's feast or famine, but I'd like the wheel to stop on feast sometime.
Not a great round, the 4 putt from 4' 11" (according to Shottracker) sort of set the tone.

Think it's because he was seen doing THIS earlier this week? NO PHIL, lose that grip please!! Pic from Callaway's FB page.

544515_10152670859270640_1603727268_n.jpg

Feeling good with Haas and Huh at the top. Hope one of them can take the weekend, I haven't picked a single winner.

Anyone using the shot tracker on pgatour.com? Pretty neat you can track different groups at one time. Next best thing to actually watching it.

phil seriously 4 putted from 5 feet? wowza

phil seriously 4 putted from 5 feet? wowza
On that hole he actually putted 5 times! One from the fringe.

"Fortunately, they didn't count the first one out on the fringe,'' said Mickelson, referring to the fact that he actually putted five times. "I think I hit too many fairways because I didn't feel comfortable there.''

I think I hit too many fairways because I didn't feel comfortable there.''

haha. he's very good at making light of his mistakes

tiger'd be on a run of 3 straight birds if not for the 3 jack on 12

I've got 2 on the projected cut line (+2). Depending on how that goes I'll either have 5 or 7 playing this weekend. Luckily two of those are Haas and Tiger.

Think it's because he was seen doing THIS earlier this week? NO PHIL, lose that grip please!! Pic from Callaway's FB page.

544515_10152670859270640_1603727268_n.jpg
I have a feeling the putting is all in his head now, I hope he get's in figured out before Augusta!

tiger making a mess of the par 5's on the back 9

looks like tiger will bogey his way into the clubhouse. Rose on the other hand looking steady as ever.

Tiger's laying some serious eggs out there on the back, ouch!

Fowler looking strong today.

Back