Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard [SPOILERS]

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
This is one of my all time favorite tournaments. Love Bay Hill and love it when Tiger dominates there. Who did you take in fantasy?

I took:

Tiger - Rumors - Putting the Covert Driver in play this week.
Phil
Ricky
Sergio
Brandt
Hunter

I still get chills.

[video=youtube;rM7gPh-YeMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM7gPh-YeMQ[/video]

I'm feeling really good about my team this week.

Tiger
Sergio
Furyk
Poulter
McDowell
Gay
Howell III
Mahan
Streelman
Weekley

I am not ashamed to admit it. I am the most interested and excited for the tournaments that Tiger is in.

Tiger is putting the Covert in the bag for the D this week, or so I hear.

Always like this one. I'm tempted to NOT pick Tiger, just because if he falls down I might pick up some ground...but he's hard to bet against both because of his course track record and 2 wins.

Team is set, ready to go!

Awesome field this week and always a great tournament.

Team is ready, tried to take a couple guys that may be outside the normal picks, see if I can't sneak in a top 10 guy or two outside the big names.

This tournament just continues to grow.

This is always a super fun event to watch. While most of the country is all dialed into NCAA Hoops I'll be tuned in watching golf at Bay Hill! Arnie is one of my all time favorite golfers so anytime he can be discussed in great length and also make appearances in the TV coverage I'm tuned in!

Got my team set. Riding the Boo Weekley train again this week and I cannot not pick Tiger

I think Tiger has a great week, but I love watching this tournament, what an amazing golf course!

I've loved this tournament and course ever since I stepped foot on Bay Hill... back on Links LS 1999

I picked Tiger, Garrigus, Watson, and Mahan as my big four, and threw in some younger players like Henlye and Hahn. I think Tiger wins this by atleast two strokes. The way he has been playing and this golf course should produce a W.

Edited because I can't count lol.

locked and loaded

I'm always excited for this one, should see a huge crowd again this year. Something tells me to watch for ol' Sergio. (No idea why, lol)

I love this tournament, and hope Tiger wins, but for some reason, I'm not as optimistic as most others that he will. It just seems too easy. And I read that along with 7 wins, he has 6 finishes outside the top 20, so I don't know. I'm just thinking it's an on/off year for Tiger: on at Torrey, off for a couple, on at Doral, off at Bay Hill...on at Augusta?

I am locked and loaded.....had to put Tiger in this week....I mean it's Bay Hill Right?

Great field, I'm excited about this one. I'm not his biggest fan, but I have to admit it's more interesting when Tiger is playing well.

I'm so excited for this tourney. I can't wait to watch!

mark steffenhagen's for everybody!

Tiger is putting the Covert in the bag for the D this week, or so I hear.

that's interesting on a number of levels. one interesting thing is that tiger's video game comes out next week and dating back to january the game videos have shown tiger's character using the covert and I can't remember them ever having tiger use equipment that he didn't actually use.

I will be busy clicking back and forth between this and the NCAA tourney. Gonna be a great weekend.

Go Tiger.

To watch golf all night Tiger has to be in the field so i'm pumped for this weekend for TW to bring home another W. As i aint an AC member yet (very Ashamed) I can not join in on the fantasy however for golfchannel Ive went with Tiger, Mahan, Jimmy walker and Billy Horschel. Loving some pairings
12:45PM/ 8:05AM: Brandt Snedeker, Phil Mickelson, Sergio Garcia
12:56PM/ 8:16AM: Webb Simpson, Bubba Watson, Bill Haas

8:05AM/12:46PM: Tiger Woods, Ernie Els, Justin Rose
8:16AM/12:55PM: Ian Poulter, Keegan Bradley, Graeme McDowell

Love this tournament, would had been awesome if it was Tiger,Mickelson and Snedeker grouped together.

I'm wishing for a tied score on Sunday going into the 18th. With TW putting for the win. #historyrepeatingitselfagain!!!

If the Covert driver is as good as the 5-wood was for him last week, the field better watch out. Really looking forward to tomorrow morning when these guys tee off.

Live@ coverage from pgatour.com starts in 20 minutes!!

Back