The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes on Isagenix and a workout plan.

shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, normal semi-healthy dinner.

Figured it was something like that. Only other results like that I've heard of are from Atkins. Good for him!

Does anyone register their clubs?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Im right there along with Jarret. Used to all the time, just tend to forget about it now.

A guy just rode by on a bike pulling a small wagon. It's like 25* with snow and ice everywhere. :eek:

Literal Music Videos? This cracked me up;

[video=youtube;lj-x9ygQEGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lj-x9ygQEGA[/video]

Does anyone register their clubs?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I registered my PING irons, but they're the only ones I've ever even thought to do that with.

the part of the commercial where he says..."lover of peanut butter" ....hilarious

A guy just rode by on a bike pulling a small wagon. It's like 25* with snow and ice everywhere. :eek:

Yep, this confirms that I'm never going to Nebraska.

Ever.

My buddy is down 22 lbs in 11 days through a meal plan. He really is doing awesome.

That seems like an awful lot in a very little time.

No one tell Smally, but there's feet showing in the Betti thread, hehe

Nothing like being "that guy" who smokes his wife in movie theatre arcade air hockey. Tonight, that guy was me. #winning

Nothing like being "that guy" who smokes his wife in movie theatre arcade air hockey. Tonight, that guy was me. #winning

I can get behind something like this. I hope you talked trash and did a victory yelp too.

I always strive to be that guy. Me and Brittany can get extremely heated over just about any game. We are ever so slightly competitive.

My wife is so competitive. It made victory even sweeter! Haha. She's a good sport.

hahahaha that video is the best.. Dude gets a point to get a single point when his opponent has 10 and then loses his mind..

Guy cracks me up, just wish I could dance like that, haha

Kelly is sicker than a dog. I mean epic sick. So, between tending to her, y'all get me tonight. What's up, THP?!?

I hate having to make decisions.

Kelly is sicker than a dog. I mean epic sick. So, between tending to her, y'all get me tonight. What's up, THP?!?

What's she got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back