The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
40's are nice to me dude. 42 tomorrow and I'll be getting a round in methinks!

That is crazy talk. Come back to fl and bring your clubs this time. We will tee it up in the 70's.

That is crazy talk. Come back to fl and bring your clubs this time. We will tee it up in the 70's.

I've been guaranteed when we come next the clubs are allowed to travel with us...if there isn't a little Jman then...oof.

Stay at home Dad is awesome Jman, more work than I thought but still fun.

Stay at home Dad is awesome Jman, more work than I thought but still fun.

I look forward to it, though if I get the boys golf job it may be harder for me to stop teaching.

I often think I would love to have a child someday. And then I am reminded of what Kelly and I were like in our youth and I take the dog for a walk instead. Besides, in pretty sure we can't have kids anyways.

I look forward to it, though if I get the boys golf job it may be harder for me to stop teaching.

There is a huge difference between having to work and wanting to work.

Back needing more prayers and thoughts

My father just called with some terrible news. My uncle who is a truck driver has officially been reported missing. No one has seen or heard from him since Thursday. The trucking company from what I've been told said he was going to either Toledo or new philadelphia oh. Not sure how they don't know but whatever, he has a cell phone but just rings and goes to voicemail.

And then my dad who is on disability found out today that when my grandpa passed away 10 years ago, the will him and my grandma had was not "probated", and because of that and my grandmother recently passing the state is taking the house and he's without a place to live.

I'm strong in my faith, but the events of the past 2 weeks has taken its toll on me, its gotta stop this crap can't continue to happen.

Sorry just had to blow off some steam to help keep me sane.

damn MD. def shooting some thoughts and prayers your way

Im so sorry to hear this Mike. Please let us know if there is anything Morgan and I can do.

They can't track the truck, or is he not with the truck?

Either way that's horrible.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Oh Mike I am so sorry! Josh and I are here if you need anything, don't even think twice about contacting us. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear Mike. Praying for everything to turn for the better

Sorry to hear this Mike. Prayers heading to you and your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Sorry to hear this Mike. Prayers going out your way. Hoping better things are on the horizon

Sorry to hear it man. Prayers headed your way.

They can't track the truck, or is he not with the truck?

Either way that's horrible.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Not real sure only got bits and pieces, not sure how the company doesn't know where they sent him. Toledo is nw Ohio, New philadelphia is south east

Very sorry to hear everything, Mike. Nothing but positive thoughts and energy heading to you and your family.

Mike, I'm thinking about you and yours dude.

Untitled_zps7f273483.jpg

Yahoo playing jokes on a Saturday night.

1. Rapper wanted for ass....(ault).

Hahaha no wonder that's trending #1 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back