Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry GTown. Maybe next time. That busts a lot of brackets. I had them to the Elite 8.

Sorry GTown. Maybe next time. That busts a lot of brackets. I had them to the Elite 8.

I always enjoy the moment I can tear up my bracket and just enjoy watching basketball. This is that moment. I had them falling to Louisville in the final game.

Had them in my Final 4.

Glad to see a fellow A-Sun team do something amazing. Not shocked though.

uvygu6y2.jpg

I always enjoy the moment I can tear up my bracket and just enjoy watching basketball. This is that moment. I had them falling to Louisville in the final game.

Ouch. Though I do agree that once it's over it's nice to watch stress free.

Had them in my Final 4.

Glad to see a fellow A-Sun team do something amazing. Not shocked though.

Me too. Oh well. Love seeing the upsets.

Got butterflies about my Hawks..tooo many upsets

Sent from my DROID X2

To that end:
"RT @SIPeteThamel: That's five consecutive losses for Georgetown to a double-digit seed."

You can guess who I'm not picking next year......

Of 8.15 million entries in @ESPNFantasy Bracket Challenge, there are ZERO perfect brackets. 2.3 percent picked #FloridaGulfCoast stunner.

Of 8.15 million entries in @ESPNFantasy Bracket Challenge, there are ZERO perfect brackets. 2.3 percent picked #FloridaGulfCoast stunner.

There were only 2 perfect brackets before the Gulf Coast game.

The GTown/FGCU game reminds me of the South Carolina/Coppin State game from 1997. I was in savannah for st. Patrick's weekend, and I was on River Street that night. As a Clemson student, I took much joy in chanting "Coppin State" all night. Just brilliant.

I actually remember most of that night, which is an accomplishment by itself.

The GTown/FGCU game reminds me of the South Carolina/Coppin State game from 1997. I was in savannah for st. Patrick's weekend, and I was on River Street that night. As a Clemson student, I took much joy in chanting "Coppin State" all night. Just brilliant.

I also just realized that this all happened 16 years ago. Wow, I'm old.

if you've never been for this, you just wouldn't understand how awesome that sentence is!

I also just realized that this all happened 16 years ago. Wow, I'm old.
I was there around that time on a US War ship docked down town

I just remember the past

Sent from my DROID X2

You just KNOW that the K-State fans and the Mizzou fans are selling their souls for a KU loss tonight. Put them away early, boys!

Oh yeah..if any Kitty cats stay, they'll be rooting against KU

Sent from my DROID X2

UNC had me worried when they blew their big lead. Glad they made plays down the stretch to close it out.

Tourney just loves putting KU & N.C. in the same bracket

Sent from my DROID X2

if you've never been for this, you just wouldn't understand how awesome that sentence is!

It was, indeed, awesome. But, I understand that it has become a lot more tame since I've been there.

Also, ND zubaz shorts FTW. These need to make an appearance at the Outing in May

UNC had me worried when they blew their big lead. Glad they made plays down the stretch to close it out.

Me too. Looking forward to KU-UNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back